Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Two tweaks with #1, chroma swoosh and heel logo or chroma tip overlay and chroma heel clip. 2 and 3 are good too but feel the heel logo being chroma as well is too much, maybe go with blue or another solid color.

Two tweaks with #1, chroma swoosh and heel logo or chroma tip overlay and chroma heel clip. 2 and 3 are good too but feel the heel logo being chroma as well is too much, maybe go with blue or another solid color.
yeah it may be too OD on the chroma

If you don't have the Xmas 2.0 already then yeah go with SS option. I think you should stick with the designs you like best. Playing with other possibilities will make your decision harder and you might order more than one lol.

If you don't have the Xmas 2.0 already then yeah go with SS option. I think you should stick with the designs you like best. Playing with other possibilities will make your decision harder and you might order more than one lol.
i'm going and back and forth now
laugh.gif

that's what I'm thinking too I like that one the best

how do you feel about the SS on top of it?
I like this one the best personally, especially if you're calling them "Heisenbergs" the SS could be like the meth crystals, but do YOU! 

think these are the winners for me, or just go with regular blue instead of the chroma, but I like the chroma it gives it a little pop

Yo chia I am feeling this last one.I am not a fan of the SS but those are dope.

The all blues are sick also

Yo chia I am feeling this last one.I am not a fan of the SS but those are dope.

The all blues are sick also
going with these, hope its not too much chroma but I am gonna take the risk screw it

update on my solars, shipped this morning, red octobers still beind made and chroma Heisenbergs will be here in May lol

i'm done with the 8 and ID for a long time

Last edited:

going with these, hope its not too much chroma but I am gonna take the risk screw it

update on my solars, shipped this morning, red octobers still beind made and chroma Heisenbergs will be here in May lol

i'm done with the 8 and ID for a long time
Worst comes to worse, they mess up on the chroma and you get a coupon.

Worst comes to worse, they mess up on the chroma and you get a coupon.
yeah screw it I took the chance

that chroma almost looks like the Sky Blue so thats what I wanted it instead of just using all blue

only scary thing is the 8 may be gone by the time these get finished lol

Just got my first iD ever an hour ago. They came out pretty good. Couple defects here and there but nothing like I've seen posted in this thread. I was a little worried, but looks like I'll be keeping these the first time around. I consider them the poor mans purple fades. 

yeah screw it I took the chance

that chroma almost looks like the Sky Blue so thats what I wanted it instead of just using all blue

only scary thing is the 8 may be gone by the time these get finished lol
Yea, I think the ID will be gone soon.  The first sign was when some of the color options started disappearing.

I'm mad, I wanted to make a Big Bang ID also after seeing the pics, but they took down the orange upper.  
mean.gif

Yea, I think the ID will be gone soon.  The first sign was when some of the color options started disappearing.

I'm mad, I wanted to make a Big Bang ID also after seeing the pics, but they took down the orange upper.  
mean.gif
def the 8 is on its swan swong, surprised they've lasted this long honestly

I know I wanted to make a mango or all star type ID with that upper too

lol go ahead I won't mind

I basically did that design but just added a chroma midsole, could be a mistake with too much chroma but taking a risk

You mind giving me more specifics? Dude. Seriously. I think you killed it on this blue glow design.

You mind giving me more specifics? Dude. Seriously. I think you killed it on this blue glow design.
sure no problem, thank you

for the one you liked

solid upper: royal blue with clear SS

sole: blue gitd

tip overlay: clear

midsole: royal blue

laces: royal blue

tongue: royal blue

tongue logo: royal blue

swoosh: red blue chroma

heel logo: red blue chroma

medial swoosh: red blue chroma

collar: royal blue

only changes I made on the final design was a red blue chroma midsole instead of the royal blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom