Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm get my red Octobers today
Ill post up a video of them so y'all can check em out
red glow sole?

I ordered gold aglets for my solars and red octobers last night, also got two yeezy patches for my solars, gonna see how they look with the eye of horus over the boring snake logo, Nike ID really slacked on that aspect of the shoe

@ham182  also go with purple speckles, looks good IMO

tough between the black and purple lining though, I like both

Last edited:
Lol. Thanks for everyone's input. I liked all the options but I chose black lining with black midsole no specks. Keep it simple and clean. PURP specks would've looked fire either way tho. Good looks everyone.

No red glow on my red October just translucent red sole but I just finished the painting the kobe signature gold now I just need to order some aglents ill post up the video today

Officially done after I recieve these amnesty inspired id's. Bump my total pairs of kobe 8s to 28. Lol. I went in on the 8s man. Best shoe of all time for me. I wasn't gonna make this id but I didn't wanna regret it down the line when the 8 id's are done just like I did with the 4, 5, and 6 id's. Plus lookin at the 9 lows, the 8s look way better than both the 9 elites and lows. Any shoe that comes out from now on will be almost impossible to top the 8s for me asthetically and performance wise. Just my style shoe. Low, total opposite of a bulky shoe, light, comfortable, a lot of good color options with the em ( even though my favorite pairs are all solid uppers, look too clean ) and plus they are a monster on the court, a guards dream shoe with them zoom insoles.

Last edited:
No red glow on my red October just translucent red sole but I just finished the painting the kobe signature gold now I just need to order some aglents ill post up the video today
where you getting the aglets? I ordered from some guy on IG backtolifekicks I think his name is

kinda expensive 4 aglets 25 bucks but its shipped from the UK

I think I am going to order another ID, might go with the all blue heisenbergs I made up that way I don't regret not getting them and out of the SS heisenbergs and the all blues I can keep which one I like

the purple speckle on the black outsole looks like crap. You can't even see the purple. I have the same options on my Kobe 8 iD outsole

i was gonna say do purple liner and no speckles but it looks like he already ordered it.  I love the purple liner on my black/purple pair

So I usually don't ask for too many opinions when I make my id's and usually don't have a hard time with options but been thinkin for an hour about which one to get for my amnesty id's....purple specks or no specks? And also black lining or purple lining. I CANNOT DECIDE and its drivin me insane Forreal.
Just got mine last week

Clean and simple.

Purple sock liner 
smokin.gif

They are gonna be taken off iD soon? I got an email telling me that there's still time to finish the pairs in my locker. With that said I put in my final order. Cancelled the Lebron iD yesterday and they refunded me this morning.

Back
Top Bottom