Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

You did the right thing by getting the kobes instead of lebrons

LOL. $265 vs $195 I think so too haha. Actually one of the option I used I should've used a different color. I might as well cancel while it's in the building stage. Who knows how long they'll delay them. Got a 10% out of it so it wasn't a waste of time.

nice.

i flat out copied your red ones (mostly), didn't even see these before but my other pair are very similar. 

how many pairs did you make?  wouldn't mind seeing a group pic of them all.

Last edited:
^ thanks fellas! This is actually one of three pairs that I have which I didn't design. I think I've posted the black pair already. There's an all red viper pair that I'll break out soon.

Knux - can't wait to see your red pair. I have 7 at the moment and 2 on the way. I might order one more.

Pointguy - no worries here :D Digging that gray pair you posted. Any more pics?

@Fearless EA  we just want to know..... Do you love them?
Yessir, they actually came out perfect. Other then a couple glue stains here and there.
Looks super clean my dude. I rocked wit the black liner. Was really feelin the blacked out look along with the upper and laces. Other than the liner, I ordered same exact ones. Lookin super clean. Can't wait but I gotta long while before I rock these. Man I'm way too impatient for id's man
Trust me, I know the wait is HORRIBLE. I ordered mine the 1st week of January and just got them last week! 
mean.gif

Yessir, they actually came out perfect. Other then a couple glue stains here and there.

Trust me, I know the wait is HORRIBLE. I ordered mine the 1st week of January and just got them last week! 
mean.gif
I got the same one in my locker but with purple laces. They look good. It would be my first ID if I end up purchasing them.

^^

Might not be a big deal. 

I got a delayed e-mail and then literally the next day I received a shipping e-mail.

Email said my shoes were supposed to get delivered today, never even received an "Almost finished" email lol

This ever happen to you guys?

ndc said the shoes i ordered on 3/2 were estimated to ship on 4/8

and the shoes i ordered 3/9 are estimated to ship 4/18

Second day in a row Nike sent me this email. I have to remove all the pairs in my locker so they don't send me anymore.
View media item 870366
I have a feeling they will take away the 8 iD next week to get ready for the 9s

@BigSlim773 @knux11 CS rep just told me that based off of the current progress of the shoe.

My initial "we recieved your order" email was like everybody elses.... (2+ months out)
yeah i had a feeling they finally figured out the whole "under-promise, over-deliver" strategy.

mine were 3/4 and 3/7, so should be around the same time.

Back
Top Bottom