Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just talked to customer service, ordered on 3/2, they said my ship date is going to be 4/15

may i ask what emails you have got?

I ordered mine on 3/7 and would love to know that they are coming before 5/12.

all i have got is the "Received" and "Started"

Last edited:
Just got this email. They started on my iD on 3/13 and I ordered on 3/11.Either they working ultra fast to push out as many IDs before deadline or my colorway is so basic they can finish really quickly. Ignore the green laces, planning on doing a lace swap.

Last edited:
W T F^^^
I order the same date as you and haven't gotten nothing yet. Mine is more simple than yours lol

Last edited:
Yeah I did order through swoosh. However, my previous estimated date was like 5/17 or something like that.

Ordered 3/2
Started email 3/5
Estimated delivery 5/6
Spoke to nike rep and was told estimated ship date now is 4/10

Just got this email. They started on my iD on 3/13 and I ordered on 3/11.Either they working ultra fast to push out as many IDs before deadline or my colorway is so basic they can finish really quickly. Ignore the green laces, planning on doing a lace swap.
Damn, that's crazy.  I order on 3/2, my order started on 3/5.  Haven't heard anything since then.

just ordered another pair before these get taken down

wanted to do an all white pair with the icy sole
also wanted to do a miami hurricane cw

went with my third option which i think has potential to be one of the best IDs that i have not seen yet

View media item 873332
lebron pre heat slightly inspired
mostly all black
black ss i have not seen it used yet
i think these will be fire when done ..not too much south beach but just enough with the pre heat glow sole

@s2kPanda did you order off of swoosh? I wonder if they prioritize those orders over regular NDC orders.... anybody have info on this?

Yeah I did order through swoosh. However, my previous estimated date was like 5/17 or something like that.
Yeah this is weird... i ordered 3/7 and did it through swoosh and haven't got an almost finished email?

may i ask what emails you have got?

I ordered mine on 3/7 and would love to know that they are coming before 5/12.

all i have got is the "Received" and "Started"

Just the "getting started"

But the nike rep told me i should have em a few days(maybe a week) after ship date because they'll have to go thru customs

Ordered 2/22 with a est. delivery of 4/28....So, Nike just sends me an e-mail today saying my order scheduled to ship 3/23 has been delayed until 4/21. They should just give me 15-20% off for confusing me

Back
Top Bottom