Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

i have never been a fan of the solid red theme, but i really don't think that sole looks that bad on there

Thanks... I can read!   The sole IS orange when glowing...  Again, I understand and am good with that.  The sole is not red (like rendering when not glowing) or orange (like rendering when glowing) in normal lighting, it is more of a pink/peach color (that variance is what I do not like).  Either way, I'm posting my images and opinions so that others can see and make they're own decisions, etc...  Not to go back and forth about what is or isn't orange in color.  But just in case some are confused...

THIS IS NOT ORANGE (despite the claims made in the above reference image)
Ok. But the rendering is never accurate.

When the text says orange in "normal" mode, I don't expect a red sole.

And I think you did know that. It was a risk.

BTW your shoes are great like that.

Man, I want to make a Kobe 8 Gumbo iD before they go away, but I can't think of any ideas that is using the Gumbo options to its full potential. 

Ok. But the rendering is never accurate.
When the text says orange in "normal" mode, I don't expect a red sole.
And I think you did know that. It was a risk.

BTW your shoes are great like that.

Totally accurate statement. Thank You! I knew I was taking the risk in hopes of a better match.

I took the same risk I gotta see them in person before I decide if I keep em honestly I'm probably just gonna keep them I was looking at those pics again at home on my Mac and the high resolution looks pretty good my work computer the color was off so that's why I wasn't feeling them

i have a question for you after seeing that chroma in person, do u think i could put it with the dark blue upper and make a kind of San Diego Chargers colorway shoe?
I don't know. The yellow/green chroma is exactly like in my pictures. The only thing is with the flash, the volt seems lighter than in reality but the chroma is accurate.

I think it works well with light colors. I don't know with the dark blue.

For the Chargers I would take the yellow for better contrast.

Last edited:
At least the "option" button and your sole are almost the same color...

I know, I'm a jerk!
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Mehhhhh the 9 is a step back IMO but I'll give it a go on ID, none of the upcoming colorways do it for me on the lows

I just think the 9 elite is way too high and the low is too plain and boxy looking but like I said let me see what ID brings

Reds and USAs finally came in. First kobe 8 IDs and I'm very happy with them. I have a blue glow pair on the way as well.

iphone pics for now, but I'll post some better ones if I can get my hands on a real camera

Here's a better lit pic of the navy pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom