Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

iD orgy
nthat.gif
roll.gif

my pair that "shipped" over a week ago, and was supposed to be delivered today, is still AWOL.  tracking number only says "label created".  still. NDC don't know what's going on.  that's starting to bother me.
I'm in the same boat brother. And you were the one that got the Duke color way as well weren't you? I'm getting extremely antsy, but the rep spoke with me and told me that what is probably happening, is that they are completed and just waiting on the other batches to be finished in order to have a full shipment into the States.

I'm in the same boat brother. And you were the one that got the Duke color way as well weren't you? I'm getting extremely antsy, but the rep spoke with me and told me that what is probably happening, is that they are completed and just waiting on the other batches to be finished in order to have a full shipment into the States.
yeah, not a duke fan, but basically those colors.

one rep told me it was shipped last friday, and just hasn't updated in ups.  the other said it's in customs now, and won't update till it clears customs.  I had a feeling they're both bs-ing me.  at least the first one gave me a code.

yeah, not a duke fan, but basically those colors.

one rep told me it was shipped last friday, and just hasn't updated in ups.  the other said it's in customs now, and won't update till it clears customs.  I had a feeling they're both bs-ing me.  at least the first one gave me a code.
I've heard from both if those stories on the phone. Heck the guy I chatted with online was honest and said he had no idea what the deal was and he gave me a 20% off code.

Hi guys, I just got my ID's and on the lateral side the swoosh has a glue line running through it. I can feel it, what's the best way to remove this??

^ Use a Q-Tip and some rubbing alcohol and work it in a circular motion. Should take the glue right off.
--

Did the speckles on the midsole of my IDs and they look great. Painting the sig now though and I realized that the paint is super watery. Hopefully it looks good when it dries :\.

Yeah mine turned out really nice too. Had me worried at first though :lol:. Every other paint I've ordered from Angelus was nowhere near as watery as this. Only thing left to do is paint the Shozoku on the tongue. Thanks again for the tip on painting the signature.

Good stuff KVN. Now where's the full view of the shoes?!? Is the Swoosh green/yellow Chroma or black?

Yeah Angelus is thin but works great that way.

Last edited:
Only thing left to do is paint the Shozoku on the tongue. Thanks again for the tip on painting the signature.

Nice! What are you going to use, a paint marker?

TPG full pix tomorrow, went with a black swoosh, debating if I should try doing a gold outline on the swoosh

Only thing left to do is paint the Shozoku on the tongue. Thanks again for the tip on painting the signature.

Nice! What are you going to use, a paint marker?

TPG full pix tomorrow, went with a black swoosh, debating if I should try doing a gold outline on the swoosh
Nope just a small paintbrush and a steady hand :lol:. I was thinking of speckling the Swoosh too but decided against it.

Back
Top Bottom