Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I still haven't got the tracking number. I called and got a 15% off code Tuesday. But this is draaaaaging!

My paint came with the quickness! The red is a perfect match, pink is a perfect match.... The green doesnt quite match the soles of "Big Red" but it is a perfect match with the insoles. So i still may use it for the tongue logo.
View media item 927029

tried getting a code yesterday for my pair that is just sitting there.... no dice. I have 0 luck when it comes to getting codes. 

Send that pink paint over here when ur done 
wink.gif

I'd like to paint the sig pink on my pair with the teal/pink xmas upper

I want to paint my Hollywood nights sig yellow, and my yellow purple pair's sig purple. But I'm not trying to buy all that angelus paint for that little bit. Anything else that you guys would recommend?

Since your just painting plastic and not leather, you can try any acrylic paint from Michaels that's on sale. Shoot back in the day I used crayons to color the Motorola text on my beeper LOL

How Much is the angelus pair vs the acrylic paint??

I for sure want to paint my Prelude 4 Sig Gold

Since your just painting plastic and not leather, you can try any acrylic paint from Michaels that's on sale. Shoot back in the day I used crayons to color the Motorola text on my beeper LOL

Airbrush beeper cases >

Pulled out my all white id's ready to finally break them out on this nice Michigan day and chickened out last second lol

Guess I paid $200 to look at a beautiful pair of white 8s (with a noticeable glue stain) :lol:

Pulled out my all white id's ready to finally break them out on this nice Michigan day and chickened out last second lol

Guess I paid $200 to look at a beautiful pair of white 8s (with a noticeable glue stain) :lol:

i've worn my whiteout id's at least 10 times on the court. still look awesome :smokin

do not regret getting them one bit.

i've worn my whiteout id's at least 10 times on the court. still look awesome :smokin

do not regret getting them one bit.

Yeah I remember you talking about playing in them haha I only use my fades for hoopin can't do it to my ids

Is anybody else starting to look at the gumbo liner differently? Thought it was ugly when it was first shown but starting to like it now that I can see it on pairs that are being delivered.

Try finger nail polish on the sigs. Let it dry for 25 min then rub excess of with paper towel and nail polish remover.

I paint the numbers on the sole of my golf clubs using this method works perfect.

Back
Top Bottom