Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

^^ehhhh..... I would get a refund for those... Just my opinion.
roll.gif

Been posted before but I still love the ones I made. It sad to know that there is only a few coming in and that it. Some great ids out there that I wish I could afford.

Just found out that my pair shipped today. I can't wait to see how they turned out. Originally ordered on 3/30.

My final two ID's scheduled to arrive on Monday. So excited, but so disappointed knowing these are the last two.

Finally home after a 1.5 month wait. Sat in customs for a couple of days, but nothing else matters now. Hadn't played ball for 3 years until 3 months ago, so I had NO idea about the Kobe 8. Most amazing fitting basketball sneaker I've ever put on feet. Wish I could've iD'd a few more before they took 'em down. Second and final pair arriving next Monday.

Gator inspired pair. Go Gators..

View media item 962503View media item 962506View media item 962508View media item 962529

what was wrong with the first pair?

mine got delayed again really pissing me off, something about waiting for clearance from agency, so there goes that Monday delivery, I doubt they come tomorrow either

mine got delayed again really pissing me off, something about waiting for clearance from agency, so there goes that Monday delivery, I doubt they come tomorrow either

The first pair had glue stains, and some of the stitching was screwed up. Glad these came out good, I was worried that they were gonna be messed up.

I'm in the same boat. Mine were scheduled for early delivery today but they're being held in clearance. Last UPS update was at 1:53 pm that said they were released by the clearing agency. Hoping to have mine by Wednesday the latest. 

I'm in the same boat. Mine were scheduled for early delivery today but they're being held in clearance. Last UPS update was at 1:53 pm that said they were released by the clearing agency. Hoping to have mine by Wednesday the latest. 

Just annoying though

Anyways nice IDs guys

That sucks fam. I'd call and see if you could get a discount code for the inconvenience

Back
Top Bottom