Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

looking for some plain black lace replacements for my ID's. Can anyone suggest some that are similar to the stock ones? Thanks

Did anyone ever get a straight bred colorway ala the Black/Red Jordan 1's? I ordered a pair, I'm kind of interested to see how they turned out if someone already posted them.

Still waiting on an almost finished email. So annoying after seeing guys in the IX thread getting shipping emails already

I feel you. I got the "we've started on your order" email almost immediately, and nothing since and it's been over a month

lol yeah my grey non-gumbo ones were similar to my grey gumbo one but they're both nice so i didn't mind keeping both. The red ones never gets old. Love the way they look.

UPS is trolling me w/ these Mystery 8 iDs.

Due to arrive today, but now they're being "held" until further notice.

Ordered 2 pairs for someone north of the border day before they took em down. Ordered a pair of 9s for someone else overseas couple days later... 9s came in yesterday. No updates for weeks on the 9s.

Ordered end of March who knows when I'll get them heck they may never get to me

I called in about my order yesterday & the agent just said "everything looks good on our end, you should hopefully receive them next week" and when I asked if she sees a status update that confirms what she is saying & she says "no". If there's no status update other than "factory build", how is she gonna assume that everything is all good on them? Made no sense

Back
Top Bottom