Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I just ordered my first Kobe's about 2 weeks ago.

I honestly don't like kobe but the colorway of the ID's I did are to dope imo.I was dying laughing because it told me 38-43 days.I have never done an ID before either.

I think these will be my favorite sneakers so far.

I just hope they aren't to big or anything like that.I went a half size up because I have wider feet.

better to chance finding black laces that can fit or go with than volt green
This. I rarely use black or white laces when ordering IDs. Even order some random color that doesn't even match if you want black or white. You can always find black or white laces somewhere.

This. I rarely use black or white laces when ordering IDs. Even order some random color that doesn't even match if you want black or white. You can always find black or white laces somewhere.

this, also red.

I wonder why they got rid of their free lace option. does anyone know the reason to this. nike doesnt want to give out free ****?

Did they give extras with the 7s? I don't remember. I sent my only 7 IDs back. They didn't give extras with the 4-6 I know for sure tho.

What's everyones favorite color right now??? I'm trying to decide which ones that are popular and which ones I like.

Did they give extras with the 7s? I don't remember. I sent my only 7 IDs back. They didn't give extras with the 4-6 I know for sure tho.

i think last years all models had extra lace option as in KD, Kobe, Lebron im pretty sure...

I do know for sure KD gave extra laces cause i fcked up and picked the same color for both laces on accident lol

VIIs came with extra laces. I used my purple extra ones on my Huarache 2k4 retros or whatever that were white/silver/purple and the laces added that finishing touch to them. I used to order random colors that could be interchanged with other shoes I have.

Damn shame they don't allow it on the iDs. I would've gotten purple and red laces with my Chaos iDs instead of solely red, but hopefully the purple ones from my VIIs will look okay in the Chaos. We shall see...

Just sharing guys, my NikeID Kobe 8 "Volt". Sorry for the crappy pics, just my camera phone and my shaky hands working
Very nice. I'm about to order something similar, but with a few changes that makes the shoe totally different.

So my brother just texted me that my Gators iD's have been shipped and have a working tracking number...

As soon as they come in I am ordering my 2nd pair.

No lie, never been more excited for a shoe to come in.

Agreed. I should have ordered a different color...

Although I really like the laces that are in these Kobe's.  Hopefully they can be found elsewhere

So my brother just texted me that my Gators iD's have been shipped and have a working tracking number...

As soon as they come in I am ordering my 2nd pair.

No lie, never been more excited for a shoe to come in.
This is how I felt. 

When I first tried on my iDs on I had already decided to grab a second pair... 
laugh.gif

Tried these on in store VERY lightweight, i would hope they are more comfortable than the 7's, after a long day in my easters my feet got very tired.

Back
Top Bottom