Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm trying to hold out until they reveal what the galaxy print will be available for (unless they did and I missed it). I just can't make myself like the uppers they have available so I'm hoping for more options soon. I tried messing around with most of them and I'm just not feeling them. This will be my first ID tho

yup, it was revealed that the Galaxy print was just for the Hyperdunk 2012 ... I also got excited thinking the Kobe 8 would get a galaxy option

^^^Damn.......Thanks for the info tho. Guess I'll still hold out for a while to see if they put up more options for the uppers.

I assume near the playoffs they will release more options seeing that they can't release elites with no Kobe in the playoffs lol.

Is it just me or are their only like a few color ways you make with the options that have that look decent.  I would say the Chaos and the Jokers are about as close to perfection I can get to making something.

better to chance finding black laces that can fit or go with than volt green
what do you mean? regular laces dont fit these shoes? can you elaborate? I want to replace the ones that come with my id's to have more options

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom