Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I am hoping they give him another code if his take longer than the expected 38-43 days they said...

I don't want to pay full price for my YotS iD I have saved...

Surprised nobody mocked these up yet.  Closest I could get to the PEs he was wearing.  Amnesties haha

Last edited:
Is the speckled midsole raised or just colored? I wanted to do black on black with texture like the midsole in the all stars.

Anyone know?

It's not like the AS, it's smooth. From what i've seen, black on black looks like hard water spot stains. It doesn't look good imo, you're better off leaving it speckle-less. Idk, maybe you like that effect.

Nah I'm gonna leave it smooth. Only wanted it to imitate the ASG's midsole effect.

Thanks!

got my chaos today

damn they are beautiful.

i really should have gotten the volt laces. S-M-H im actually really mad.

anyone know where i can get them. i need them badly.

What do ya'll think of these. I tried to stay as true as possible to the Chaos VI's. The color of the laces is navy but i've been debating whether to change it to red or volt

View media item 289140

Last edited:
1st post NT community. Just wanted to share IDs that just arrived today. Exactly 40 days when order was submitted. Longest 40 days ever!!! Only complaint I have is it looks like the effed up the shozoku under the heel cup. Smh.
View media item 289139

got my chaos today

damn they are beautiful.

This post is pointless without pics... :tongue:

Hurry up and post them, I always like seeing peoples finished products.

got my chaos today

damn they are beautiful.

This post is pointless without pics... :tongue:

Hurry up and post them, I always like seeing peoples finished products.

:lol:

i only didnt take pics because you guys already see a bunch of chaos pairs.

my camera sucks but ill see if i can take some tonight.

My left heel cup has the glue stain right under it but forget waiting another 36 days. Can't notice them unless its right up to your face

Back
Top Bottom