Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

by the way, did anyone ID a pair of Starry Nights? I'm trying to envision how they would look in person. I def. need ps skills 
laugh.gif

chaos are looking pretty nice, personally like the red lining .

anyone compare the EM from their ID's to the xmas (the only holiday pattern i think?)

just wondering if its the same quality

so today is a week since i placed my order..........i have no F****** patience :smh:

call me crazy but im more excited for my iD than the 13's that come out in 2 weeks or so

Last edited:
Holy hell Johnny Appleseed those came out great! Very dope concept, surprisingly amazing execution, didn't think that upper would look good but well done

Gators came out looking good Elias. Didn't think green, blue and orange would go together but it works here. Get the next order in!

Gators came out looking good Elias. Didn't think green, blue and orange would go together but it works here. Get the next order in!

Thanks for the comments guys.

I couldn't capture the true orange color but its the same as the BHM's.

Btw the midsole has poison green splatter.

My next order is going to have to wait. I just picked up the Blue Corals for a price I couldn't say no to.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I couldn't capture the true orange color but its the same as the BHM's.

Btw the midsole has poison green splatter.

My next order is going to have to wait. I just picked up the Blue Corals for a price I couldn't say no to.
Very nice man.  Been psyched to see how those came out since you showed us the design!

Yeah that's the one thing I don't like about the chaos - the swoosh. You could probably paint over with a paint marker but gotta be careful that you match the colors otherwise whole shoe can be ruined. Just a thought, I will keep them the way they are though. I get mad compliments on them everywhere haha

Back
Top Bottom