Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Thanks. Think I will go for the OC ones. Sorry I just wanted an opinion from someone else because I can't currently afford 3 just to send two back.

Found a pair of ID's at the Nike Clearance store in Orlando. $39.99, purple/black/volt colorway, I'll post pictures sometime, but needless to say I was shocked to find them their.

what size for 40 bucks I'd take em no matter the combo. lol if its the grey upper with blue bottom and nike sign with the I'd. Valar Morghilus that's the one I returned and ill gladly buy back for 40

View media item 307176View media item 307177
This store sells ID's that are errors or returns, not exactly what I would have created, but definitely couldn't pass them up for $39.99

Has #8 on inside heel ID, and black mamba on the inner tongue ID. Size 13.5. I did see another kid with some black and blue ones, they were a smaller size though, I'd guess. 9-10.

My pair didn't come in time for our conference tourney :smh: and I ordered them on 1/19. Just came in on 3/8... Straight ********!

Those look good. That's a steal. Even if it had someone's initials i would still buy them at that price haha.

what size for 40 bucks I'd take em no matter the combo. lol if its the grey upper with blue bottom and nike sign with the I'd. Valar Morghilus that's the one I returned and ill gladly buy back for 40

Hell yah same here. Man that's a come up for sure.

I think today is the day Kobe wears the fan designed iDs since he got them in hand now.

Last edited:
I really hope nike gives the 8 new options. we need a new upper. I just cant get with any of the iD's I've done. the color combo's that I keep coming up with mixed with the upper graphics just dont do it for me.

This was posted in the regular 8 thread. Worn by USC Volleyball team. This colorblocking growing on me after seeing Steve Blake and Dunleavy JR wearing theirs with the same blocking. I wouldn't mind if the TBs released like this(different pattern though).
350x700px-LL-07ec433f_DSCN1419.jpeg

Last edited:
ID's Kobe rocked against the Bulls are dope but I can't get over the fact the swoosh is transparent and the logo on the tongue is one color

Back
Top Bottom