Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Can't go wrong with poison green sole. You didn't like the grey heel clip? Probably you're trying to balance out the grey perhaps?

Finally...

Well, on Christmas day I watched the NBA games and saw the players wearing their Christmas edition shoes.

I got super jealous that I couldn't get the Christmas Hyperdunk, so I decided to make my own Kobe with that theme...

Inspired by these :

I made these :

Absolutely LOVE them.
pimp.gif
These are so fresh, Nice. I may use the poison green myself

I bet tdogg has nightmares of green scales chasing him through the forest :lol:

nice id!!

how many emails do you guys get after you make the shoe? its been two weeks since i made mine and only got the email saying they started making it....im inpatient :smh:

nice id!!

how many emails do you guys get after you make the shoe? its been two weeks since i made mine and only got the email saying they started making it....im inpatient :smh:
any time Ive ever ordered IDs, I get order conf, then started, then shipped, then delivered. Ive never got the "finishing touches" email.

oh man im just counting the weeks lol

im excited though my first iD i every made...if this turns out good i can see myself doing another one ASAP

I hoop in these and was thinking of grabbing a back-up pair of lunarlon insoles.  I was also thinking that at the price of $40 + shipping, that's about 1/4 of the payment for another pair of iDs... hmmm

For dude that asked about the ortho ready insert: I got my shipping live from them and they should be here next Tuesday when they originally said they'd come in 3/25

Now that my brothers pair came in, I have the itch to order another pair...

I think I am going to order my YotS pair next week along with a pair of frees for my girlfriend

Feeling like I'm going to make a pair now. Can't decide between avatar 6 inspired,lbj 9 Big Bang inspired or Orange County 6 inspired ids.

Yeah get which one you like the most or toss a coin lol. Or get all three then decide which you like more then return the two you don't like. haha
I'd pick 2 just because poison green is sick! with minor change of course(black midsole or black heel clip and black laces).

Last edited:
avatar looks pretty nice...id go with that

and yeah im guessing you liked all 3 but couldnt narrow it down...all good

Back
Top Bottom