Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

After 37 days,my pair finally arrived.I have never anticipated a shoe like this before.

First thing I noticed was how kinda cheap and light they felt.These are my 1st Kobe shoes ever but I love them.I will be wearing the hell out of these in the summer.

My Size 10.5 fit perfect for my wider feet..

I didn't know how they would fit,so I went a half size up.I wear a size 10 in most shoes and all Jordans.I have wider feet and read so many reviews saying these fit snug to your foot if you plan on wearing casually.Length wise these are exactly true to size imo.I wouldn't say they are crazy narrow or tight like the Lebron 9's but a size 10 would've been a little uncomfortable for my feet for width and width only.

Its weird,it's like they are loose and narrow at the same time.For balling I would def go true to size.

Last edited:
man I really wanted to make a jungle snake one. I still want the ones I originally made back now also. even with the green hint...tpg teaching us how to color our sneakers

waiting to make an ID hoping they add some better options soon
mean.gif

The volt shozoku is mean behind the black heel clip. Too mad the volt translucent outsole isn't as vibrant. Black midsole would bring it out more. Still came out clean. I would get those over the released Volt.

LOL at "Left" and "Right" iD. The poison green outsole :pimp:

The yellow swoosh isn't transparent any more or just on the red? Might pull the trigger on one of the design in my locker if it's like that.

Last edited:
those volt IDs are better than the ones that were released IMO. not a big fan of the volt CW on any shoe but those are legit. that back view looks tough

Thanks,guys I really appreciate it lol.

I didn't know what to put at first,but didn't want to leave it blank.I don't like Kobe,so I didn't want to put Black Mamba.I definitely didn't want to put my real name in them,someones else name or some ghetto saying in them.

Most of the ID's you have to see both shoes to see the meaning and I didn't want that.

Left/Right popped up and I was like Brilliant.

Plus,I never seen anyone else do it before.

I'm fairly convinced Nike will have one more round of options for the iD's, so I'm just going to remain patient for a little while.

Johnny, those are nice man. Black heel clip with a loud shozo is the way to go, looks real nice from the heel view....

Heres my pair. I'll be grabbing a pair of Chaos before they take them down.

NICE. I literally ordered the same pair, but with a black midsole. I'm HYPED to get mine now. Still have to wait a couple week though. CLEAN!!!!

And they look different from the volts that dropped. I own those too and they have a totally different look to them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom