Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Cool thanks, I called and they said Wednesday it should be shiped, so I'm guessing by when april begins ill get them

It took me 3 days to receive from that email and to get from China.

It went from China to Alaska and then to the IL.

3 days total.
Same with my KD's last week except mine took same time but more stops. China/HongKong, Alaska, Kentucky,Indianapolis,My area.

if I can't get my volt uppers anymore. and white ones have that green hint. I think I wanna do the blue obes...gotta play around with the colors tho for show and sole

I got the almost done and shipping email the same day.It took 3 days from that email to get to my door.

Yea,forgot a couple places.
Yeah, kinda was weird. I live in Chicago so for the shipment to go past me from Alaska to Kentucky & Indy was weird. But, mine come tomorrow so no worries there. Hope your Kobe's turn out great. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the reply. Got my "making the shoe" email the day after placing my order. Hope they come out quick and immaculate.

Still don't know how I feel about the YOTS pattern. Need to see more of the color options. Can you get a shot of them looking down on your feet?

Contacted Nike and they said my pair will be done on the 4/8. I ordered my pair on the 2/23. 2 more long weeks. 

Question for id insoles
I would like to order an id insole with zoom air
But theres like 2-3 kinds of insole at nikeid.com
I dont want the plus+ tech bs

Back
Top Bottom