Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

me just messing around

since i missed out i BHM decided to make these

some knicks inspired pair

i always thought if they did a YOTS pair it would be green 
tired.gif

so i made one and im really feeling these
devil.gif

Patiently waiting for some new colors or uppers to drop before I use my 15% and order a couple. Not feeling the YOTS confetti :x

The more I play around with the Kd V options, the more I get disgusted with Nike with the 8. The options and colors for the kd crap on the 8 and I dont think they will ever even out. I dont want the V though i want an 8.

I just bought these ID"s off ebay....must have been a return. I'm really liking the poison green
got my almost finished email last night. cant wait! its my first pair of iD's. they look the same as this but the green YOTS pattern instead of holiday. i got white translucent outsole though. wondering if I shoulda stuck to a solid white outsole. wish there was a 3M option for the swoosh. ordered on 3-1-13

Last edited:
Finally got the "almost done" email. Should be shipping by next week. The anticipation rises.

EDIT: Logged into my NDC account and the iD order is marked as Shipped and a tracking number has been assigned. The Tracking Number isn't active yet though. Hopefully I'll have them in a week!

Last edited:
oh man they said Monday I should get it but it now they updated it and Tuesdays by end of the day...I hate waiting...sucks more cause I ordered it in NT and wait more to go pick it up due to my schedule

Last edited:
Mines said expected by Tuesday at first and then a few hours it said Wednesday.

The next day it went back to Tuesday and that is when it arrived.

It will prolly be there on Monday.

Some of my own ideas. No inspirations whatsoever. 

Red Camels 

Super Nova

Super Star Galaxies

Holmes

Last edited:
Finally got the "almost done" email. Should be shipping by next week. The anticipation rises.

EDIT: Logged into my NDC account and the iD order is marked as Shipped and a tracking number has been assigned. The Tracking Number isn't active yet though. Hopefully I'll have them in a week!
followed your lead after I got my email and got the same results

Can't wait!!

I think this has been covered already, but I couldn't find it. How does the sizing compare with the released pairs? Wore my ASG's to the gym to shoot around with my son and noticed they're long and narrow (long by kind of a lot, too). Went home and tried on my Xmases and they fit perfectly. Tried on blue lights at the store and they were tight all the way around. Annoying, but I'm glad at least one pair fits well.

i give up on finding a pair of xmas for reasonable...i think imma ID whats as close to a xmas pair as i can, have a 10% off so it will be more than $100 cheaper than reseller price

i give up on finding a pair of xmas for reasonable...i think imma ID whats as close to a xmas pair as i can, have a 10% off so it will be more than $100 cheaper than reseller price

That's exactly why I made an iD it's cheaper by a lot than the reseller price. Plus you get them in the colorway you want. It's a no brainer.

Back
Top Bottom