Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

the roshe ID give free extra laces.... why wont the Kobe or KD do that especially how much we spend on them

I guess Nike has seen how a different set of laces in another color can make a shoe totally different and decided no more free extras... Really sucks, especially with price and the wait, and especially since finding a replacement for the 8 laces are a bit and a half to locate.

Has anyone done a double purple sole (purple midsole with purple sole)? Wondering what the end result looks like, like if it looks like the grey/purple or the black purple "amnesties" that kobe has worn. I've searched instagram and twitter and have yet to see a pair as such. Thanks in advance if anyone has an example.

Has anyone done a double purple sole (purple midsole with purple sole)? Wondering what the end result looks like, like if it looks like the grey/purple or the black purple "amnesties" that kobe has worn. I've searched instagram and twitter and have yet to see a pair as such. Thanks in advance if anyone has an example.
The midsole and outsole are same shade of purple so its not going look like the amnesties.

Finally got my Nike voucher... ITCHIN to use it on some IDs, hopefully I can be patient and wait until new options are available.

Anyone have any idea when? :nerd:

Finally got my Nike voucher... ITCHIN to use it on some IDs, hopefully I can be patient and wait until new options are available.

Anyone have any idea when?
nerd.gif
I tried to wait.....spent my voucher the same day 
mean.gif
 If I'm not happy, I'll return them and wait for the new options. 

Last edited:
I have a friend who hooked me up using his swoosh account.. Swoosh members get 30% until 4/12 on Nike ID..Whose jadaretro? I'm waverder 1.0 since NT 2000.

I am no longer an employee of Nike inc w swoosh privileges but I know a few who still have access.

I have a friend who hooked me up using his swoosh account.. Swoosh members get 30% until 4/12 on Nike ID..Whose jadaretro? I'm waverder 1.0 since NT 2000.

I am no longer an employee of Nike inc w swoosh privileges but I know a few who still have access.

joke-went-over-your-head.gif

What does your iD look like?

Do we have any update on when new options are going up on the site? I want to pull the trigger on a BCA edition, but want to see more options before I commit to buy. Until then, I stick to my Aunt Pearls..

Back
Top Bottom