Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

haha. Yeah. Thinking about making another one too... Need a pair with that poison green sole.

Niiice! i got the chaos ( i dont own a pair of V or VI chaos) in my cart that I've been thinking bout. Not having the C/w and loving the 8 it just seems right to get.

I have the Vs, had the VIs but sold em. Kinda wish I didn't, but I don't miss em. The 8 ID chaos look pretty dope tho.

getting closer to my expected date still over 2 weeks but hoping that i get a email saying they are done being made earlier... the suspense is killing me..

getting closer to my expected date still over 2 weeks but hoping that i get a email saying they are done being made earlier... the suspense is killing me..
I've never received a "done" email in all the IDs I've made.

If i end up deciding to sell my Aunt Pearl KD V's, I'm tempted to order these. Part of me wants to see what the new options will be this month before I pull the trigger (I probably will)

Dope. Made this exact one but with a clear sole. 
nthat.gif

wore these around the house

Very sick. How bright does the purple look in natural lighting? Leaning towards iD rather than the purple fades. I hope new option comes out this month so i can decide.

I'm coppin same except the blue upper with the murdered out heel cup and logo/swoosh. That shiny black full shozo on the back with the black background is just beautiful. And black midsole clear translucent outsole. Have them ready to go just holding out hoping for new options...

Back
Top Bottom