Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Even tho Kobes look better, those came out great.

Options really do allow for a few nice Laker colorways... Really hoping for a solid upper or at least the camo-ish print with good options.

Even tho Kobes look better, those came out great.

Options really do allow for a few nice Laker colorways... Really hoping for a solid upper or at least the camo-ish print with good options.

Thanks Dubl. I agree, with the available uppers you can make some nice Laker CWs.

Nice Slim

Thanks D. I'm ready to see yours! I'm going to pull the trigger on another very soon. Hopefully Nike quits BSing and gives us more options....poison green and pink uppers just don't cut it for me.

I'm coppin same except the blue upper with the murdered out heel cup and logo/swoosh. That shiny black full shozo on the back with the black background is just beautiful. And black midsole clear translucent outsole. Have them ready to go just holding out hoping for new options...
I made these ones but returned them. The blue hint in the outsole clashed with the upper in person.

Last edited:
Just wanted to make it clear... Wasn't hating on your pair slim. Kobes looked better because Nike did the colors and a few details different on his.... Nothing you could've done.

Just wanted to make it clear... Wasn't hating on your pair slim. Kobes looked better because Nike did the colors and a few details different on his.... Nothing you could've done.

Oh, no worries at all brother!
I've been trying to get a good photo of Kobes pair but haven't found one. I tried to get as close as possible. Just something different from the million and one Chaos iDs. I still like those too but they're on overkill.

Sorry that's the only one I got.

That pic is in natural light, so all the colors are very true, but the sole kinda got blown out with brightness. With less light, the soles are noticeably bluer. I'd probably switch it up and put some dark grey and an XDR sole if I re-do a pair

Just received a email from Nike saying my order is almost done. says they will be shipping out within a week. can't wait til they get it, looks like an early arrival though.
nthat.gif
when did u order?

I'm sure these have been made. Didn't really scroll through the pics to verify but I did the #COUNTONKOBE iD. I have kid hollywoods as well so I guess it was only right. I'll post higher resolution pics later on hopefully. Let me know what you guys think.
overall looks good that solid color shozoku is
mean.gif
 nike coulda done better

Very sick. How bright does the purple look in natural lighting? Leaning towards iD rather than the purple fades. I hope new option comes out this month so i can decide.

its not really that bright, ill to take some of natural lighting tomorrow

@sole reaver that's what I named them "orcas" :D

That purple with pink is pretty dope...

Did you order two different pairs to make that what the Kobe?

Back
Top Bottom