Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Nike ID's Ordered!

Placed them yesterday and already go emails they are starting on them and ETA is 5/22-23ish!

Kobe Chaos
View media item 379230

Kobe Teal
View media item 379231
I'm guessing your pair should come in about a week earlier. nice IDs. really wish they still did the 2 pair of laces. i went w/ the purple laces but those red laces look nice on them... oh well i'll find out how they look tomorrow... :nthat: will definitely be posting pics when i get them.

I'm guessing your pair should come in about a week earlier. nice IDs. really wish they still did the 2 pair of laces. i went w/ the purple laces but those red laces look nice on them... oh well i'll find out how they look tomorrow...
nthat.gif
will definitely be posting pics when i get them.
Thanks! I hope so! If you grow tired of the purple laces we can trade for a bit and send it back to each other :tongue: LOL!

Please post up your pictures sir! Looking forward to it!

About to order these soon. Gonna wait a week or two before I do so they come before my birthday (June). Also just in case there are more options. I know these have been seen already but I really do love the colorway on the Kobes.

Still wondering, I like the black laces but also wouldn't mind the pink either, and also if the speckled midsole. My only dilemma lol. Put "Hey Mama" because the song is one of my favorite songs by Kanye and it's also dedicated to my mom.

View media item 380299View media item 380306View media item 380307

Last edited:
^ dedication pairs are all about how you feel. I say get the pink laces simply because blacks can be easily had from other pairs. Other than that they look good.

does the purple option look more black than purple in person? might wait for the new options... if they ever come out

Back
Top Bottom