Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

bored and ended up makin some lower nation inspired ids.

hmm won't let me upload from phone hmm

mostly want new options cuz 8ish feel like the yots upper was horribly incorporated on these for id. I think we'll either get another upper option our they'll put out the elites as an opt-in, probably just wishful thinking but really wanted an id of these.

Last edited:
I'm hopeful as well.

I have one iD pair but would really like another.  I actually really like some other designs I've made using the Xmas pattern, but it is smarter to wait and see if solid uppers or elites make it our way...

I'm dying to make an all-white/mostly white colorway.

I'm hopeful as well.

I have one iD pair but would really like another.  I actually really like some other designs I've made using the Xmas pattern, but it is smarter to wait and see if solid uppers or elites make it our way...

I'm dying to make an all-white/mostly white colorway.
fade or solid would be a very welcomed added option

Yea it would be nice to get a few more options.

I love the Kobe 8 ID's and wouldnt mind another pair.

I thought we were getting more options in April as said by multiple people in this thread. They gave the LeBron iD the red carpet treatment again. Going to have to use this voucher now on something I really don't want.

The ID options are def trash. I've tried and tried but nothing works IMO besides the basic of colorways. I'm not droppin extra plus waiting over a month for basic black and red, purple, ect... Shoes. Not to mention that Steve Blake is the poster boy for these now lol. Naw, I'm good

The ID options are def trash. I've tried and tried but nothing works IMO besides the basic of colorways. I'm not droppin extra plus waiting over a month for basic black and red, purple, ect... Shoes. Not to mention that Steve Blake is the poster boy for these now lol. Naw, I'm good
i'm loving my chaos 8s. debating if i should shoot for another pair for down the road. the holiday scales help it resemble the chaos 6s.
View media item 386099

Last edited:
didn't someone on here say that we would be seeing new options before the end of the month?

maybe we'll see something tuesday? :nerd:

are people really saying they are uninspired to make IDs cuz of steve blake????
Naw, I'm uninspired because the color options suck. Chaos and chaos type colors (which they had up since day one as a template) are the only ones IMO worth a damn

The YOTS preset colors suck. The holiday pattern colors are straight just can't have too many with the same pattern that's all. Fade, inline pattern, and solid upper are what's needed right now.

Back
Top Bottom