Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

mine are dirty not yellow though they are getting blue though like what is found on the Xmas lights... chemical reaction with glue or something

Is there something wrong with ID now? Some of the solid colors I was messing around with earlier are now saying unavailable. :/

You're right it does say unavailable---navy, orange, grey, team red, pine green, volt

Probably school teams ordered a lot so they are out

You're right it does say unavailable---navy, orange, grey, team red, pine green, volt

Probably school teams ordered a lot so they are out
Since these just came out will they be restocking the solid colorways? Logic would make me think so but Nike does everything so bassackwards, I have no idea.

Last edited:
First time stepping into the Kobe ID thread, nice to see everyone's personal touches to a great shoe! What do you guys think of the above? (Based it off a song lol) I can't decide between the white bottom or the goldenrod. Put the gold speckling on both.

This one's a little less personal as it's based of course off one of the Yeezy 2's (That I want, but can't afford and don't really wanna drop the money for)

This one delves back into the more personal, as my birthday's on Christmas. Added the white speckling to give it a kind of powdered snow look. Even if the X-Mas 8's they release are dope i'll probably get these for a more personal feel.

Just using the colors of the Nigerian flag.

This one's got me a little flustered lol can't decide. Basing it off an anime character and the colors of his clothes. Last one seems to work the best I think.

And now my cart's filled with about 8 ID's in all. 
roll.gif

Just took back my white corral laker id's so I could make a pure white one. When I took em back the people at nike were all over it. The employee who first saw it was pissed he wasn't a size 13.

Anyone try to create an iD with the solid colors tonight and have some color unavailable? Just wanted to know. I had the Big Bang colorway set in MyLocker and wanted to add it to my cart but it was saying that the orange was unavailable. Just seeing if anyone else is running into this problem. 

Anyone try to create an iD with the solid colors tonight and have some color unavailable? Just wanted to know. I had the Big Bang colorway set in MyLocker and wanted to add it to my cart but it was saying that the orange was unavailable. Just seeing if anyone else is running into this problem. 
Yup, strangely though it was different parts of the shoe. I tried to use red on the clip at one point and couldn't get it, but was then able to use it on another part of the shoe.

If you read you would have seen the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom