Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

IDs were suppose to arrive today but wasnt put on the truck at its last destination. So ill post pix Monday!

Hi guys ! new to NT. I´ve been waiting all year to cop a pair of kobe 8´s (i missed on MS and easters) After i saw J.R Smith ID´s i decided to do the exact same model (as he´s my favourite player). Do you think the sole its grey or white? its the only detail i dont know.

And another important question, should i go TTS or half size up? I heard opinions on every direction. I tried on the pit vipers the other day, and in my size (10,5) my left foot was really really tight. So uncomfortable to even walk. I tried the 11 and it was better, but i also felt like in my right foot was too much room, so im really undecised.  Note that im gonna use it to casual wearing, not to ball in.

Thanks so much !

Hi guys ! new to NT. I´ve been waiting all year to cop a pair of kobe 8´s (i missed on MS and easters) After i saw J.R Smith ID´s i decided to do the exact same model (as he´s my favourite player). Do you think the sole its grey or white? its the only detail i dont know.

And another important question, should i go TTS or half size up? I heard opinions on every direction. I tried on the pit vipers the other day, and in my size (10,5) my left foot was really really tight. So uncomfortable to even walk. I tried the 11 and it was better, but i also felt like in my right foot was too much room, so im really undecised.  Note that im gonna use it to casual wearing, not to ball in.

Thanks so much !
I'd go TTS. The sole is actually translucent white, which will have a blue-ish tinge to it. If you're planning on wearing them outside a lot then you may want to go with solid white (or solid anything) since translucent white tends to yellow pretty bad.

Last edited:
My ids are a mile away and arrived there at 7 this morning. I'm hoping by some chance they land in a truck on the way here. If not I have to wait till Monday. Might just knock on the ups door like wassup here's my tracking number where's it at!

UPS surprisingly delivered their error today on a saturday.. quick photo before i'm out the door. maybe the lighting off the sun isn't the best.
Man, show Nike how its Done!!!  
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

So simple. So Classic. So Kobe.

You got any Pics of the Front View/Tongue and all...???

Those is too COLD, bro. Great Job. I can't wait to order my ID's on the 30th.

Nice job W waverder they came out great. No saturday error for me :rolleyes

thanks! Tracking said Monday delivery which was fine with me. Then I got a doorbell and saw UPS!. I was surprised because they never delivery on saturday's here in So Cal. special delivery I guess because of their mistake.

So sick Randy. If for any reason I'm not happy with the pair I ordered, plan B is very close to what you did.

So sick Randy. If for any reason I'm not happy with the pair I ordered, plan B is very close to what you did.

that's cool Shaun! i've been holding back about making another pair until these arrived. I am very impressed. The Nike ID photos when building don't do them justice. They're always better looking in person.

the white lining around the lacing area doesn't bother me at all... i'm just stoked that Nike finally has solid uppers.

here's another angle..

http://s85.photobucket.com/user/waverder/media/IMG_2144_zpscd948da0.jpg.html
Dammit that Tongue area doesn't look Half as Bad as I thought it would.

They're COLD. I'm SOLD.

Only problem is that I have a Hard Time choosing my Favorite Make-Up. There's atleast 2 that I want to try, but if I stick true to my budget, I'll only allow ONE.

Decisions... 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

thanks for the love my fellow NTers! I almost went w/ a black heel cup beside purple and almost yellow soles instead of grey but decided what i posted is what i'll go for. I still feel like making another type of away CW. Dunno yet.

thanks for the love my fellow NTers! I almost went w/ a black heel cup beside purple and almost yellow soles instead of grey but decided what i posted is what i'll go for. I still feel like making another type of away CW. Dunno yet.

They're dope bro I'm making something similar to the amnesties and I'll throw my own touch on it

When I saw your grey sole I did think you may customize that to the amnesty purple but they look good as is

I loved your south beach IDs and these are probably better than those, nice job man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom