Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

True words lol. I paid almost $200 for an all white shoe with a mesh upper. I'll get maybe 3-6 clean wears put of em F U is right!
I have 3 all-whites on the way and I only paid $144 a pop for them. My 8s are for ball only so I am prepared to get them messed up, but hopefully 3 pairs will suffice.

I'm still on the look out for a spray that will protect that EM to whatever extent we can.

Last edited:
Those are DOPE Randy...Good stuff man

I'm still holding out for a quick strike out of nowhere Amnesty drop lol. If that doesn't happen I'm doing em but with a clear sole :D

O

clear soles look nice but honestly I hate them.. i hate clear soles. Im not a fan of the oxidation and piss looking color.

They'd look dope with white soles. Would be similar to my V IDs, which are blackout zk1 inspired.

@waverder With the stuff they use now to clear up the clear soles i dont mind as much. They wont get piss as long as you clean em

@s dubl those V ID's are :smokin:smokin:smokin

They would turn out excellent IMO. If I had $$ to do 3-4 IDs, they would be ordered.

whachu think about these sdubl?? the carpe diems or these? keep in mind that i do have the sulfurs,purple fades and pit vipers lol

I dont like the pit viper upper at all, IDs or released pairs... Id def go with CDs over pit vipers.

Anyone know if the red solid upper will be returning?

Was looking to make something similar to these in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom