Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I really hope the scales on the SS don't yellow over time, although with some of the Lakers CWs it may add to the charm lol.

lol I was about to say may not look as bad.
im still on the fence about the actual xmas paur coming out. im going to see if I can grab them see how they are. if I like make a new cw with the ss option

im actually still holding out hope for a sulfur patern.

Last edited:
quick question was this Nike guarantee (that in before Xmas if u ordered before Dec. 3) was this just for the Kobe 8 or basketball shoes? or anything in NikeID?

I just received my clichéEndFragment "Yeezy" inspired Kobe 8 iDs aka Kobeezy's.  Call me a HypeBeast but I wanted to stick with an entire theme and really like how they turned out!  Knowing that several people on here are thinking of making similar designs, I ended up taking numerous pics to show the shoes in both natural light outdoors and in a reflective backdropped setting.  I also had to do the "Yeezy Family" pic...
Looks like I'm going to have return and to re-create 2 of the 3 Kobe iD's I just received now that NikeiD  added the SS and the GITD sole....  Stay Tuned.

Honestly.... I'd probably do poison green outsole over glow outsole for yeezys. The pg outsole almost looks like it's glowing all the time. Tej gitd will be white with a very slight green tint when not glowing.... Just something to think about.

Honestly.... I'd probably do poison green outsole over glow outsole for yeezys. The pg outsole almost looks like it's glowing all the time. Tej gitd will be white with a very slight green tint when not glowing.... Just something to think about.
I appreciate the opinion.  I've actually used the "Green Glow" sole option on KD's before and it looks pretty green (very similar to the actual "Yeezy" Sole).  The standard "white glow" option doesn't look close though (*when not glowing).

green glow looks good, i'm ordering my pair in a couple of days just black upper, pink lining and green glow sole

for some reason i always forget to use free 2-day shipping code coz of the adrenaline during checkout 
mad.gif

When they finish them they wouldn't ship them out using that method? I understand they wouldn't make the IDs quicker

When they finish them they wouldn't ship them out using that method? I understand they wouldn't make the IDs quicker
Naw because they ship from china and use worldwide ups (or whatever it's called).

Stupid because I've bought pairs from Taiwan and Philippines and got the kicks within one or two days of shipment.

Revised My Draft Day ID with the new options, will probably pull the trigger if I strike out on Prelude IVs this weekend

Back
Top Bottom