Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

So you guys wouldn't be pissed that they messed up your iDs twice and tell you that they can't remake it? You are full of it. That 15% code doesn't help when your state charges 10% tax.
I'm not trying to return shoes I just didn't like. They messed them up 2 times.

So I'll ask again, what exactly do you want them to do?

And 15% off is still 15% off. Doesn't matter what your state's tax is.

Me too.

I still wish I saw the all red kobe 8s on feet but imma jump on it with my nike giftcard.

But up top the blue looks better and the black swoosh looks better.

I just received my clichéEndFragment "Yeezy" inspired Kobe 8 iDs aka Kobeezy's.  Call me a HypeBeast but I wanted to stick with an entire theme and really like how they turned out!  Knowing that several people on here are thinking of making similar designs, I ended up taking numerous pics to show the shoes in both natural light outdoors and in a reflective backdropped setting.  I also had to do the "Yeezy Family" pic...

I have had these for over a month but I finally got around to taking pics. I wanted a Kobe V ASG inspired pair but after seeing the Kobe IV Matador pics that @kobesaru posted on the site, I knew I had to switch it up. If I would have waited a little longer I may have gone with the smoked translucent sole.

The white lining does show through a bit but it doesn't bother me. I'm thinking of doing a Lakers iD but at $180, it's a little hard to do another. Let me know what you guys think.

View media item 730135
View media item 730137
View media item 730136

Last edited:
I guess at this point,nothing. I wanted what I ordered. It's simple. You design the shoe, give them money and they ship what you ordered. Not heavily screw a shoe up, wait for the new pair and they mess up again. After sending two messed up pairs and told they can't remake them. Now if I return them,I have to wait longer to get refunded. They can give free pairs and gift cards to lebron ID buyers because they will be a week or so late. Yet I get shipped unsafe horrible quality shoes and I'm the Ahole? Come on man, I want what I ordered in Nov. What is there not to understand? I don't have money coming out my ***** to toss around.

I guess at this point,nothing. I wanted what I ordered. It's simple. You design the shoe, give them money and they ship what you ordered. Not heavily screw a shoe up, wait for the new pair and they mess up again. After sending two messed up pairs and told they can't remake them. Now if I return them,I have to wait longer to get refunded. They can give free pairs and gift cards to lebron ID buyers because they will be a week or so late. Yet I get shipped unsafe horrible quality shoes and I'm the Ahole? Come on man, I want what I ordered in Nov. What is there not to understand? I don't have money coming out my ***** to toss around.
They pushin Lebron hard cuz of championship and kobes injury maybe ?

Hi everybody,

I wanted to ask how are your lunarlon insoles holding up? Nike isn't selling them anymore and from what I hear they don't plan to offer this option again either. For me, all that superior craftsmanship in the shoe is wasted if it strictly depends on the resistance of the foam insole.

This being my first post I also thought I'd show you my black\grey pit vipers. I wanted to keep some of the "Lakers" design, hence the yellow shoelaces and purple swoosh and kb logo, but also keep a bit more discreet color on top and went with the black.

Cheers and have a safe training!

View media item 729963

View media item 729964

Nice

They pushin Lebron hard cuz of championship and kobes injury maybe ?
Maybe but it shouldn't be taken out on the consumer. I'm looking at the big picture here. This has to do with you guys too. We are spending hard earned money on these. $200 isn't cheap. Say and respond how you want, it still doesn't justify a company of this magnitude to just push it's customers aside and say "deal with it". It's basically what they are trying to do. If they want to give us price hikes like they have this year, they need to step up their quality game. Plain and simple. It's really not hard to understand. Maybe it's because I have been wearing Nikes since the mid 80s and I've seen their ups and downs. What they are capable of as a whole.

Wait, I didn't read through the thread entirely. Is there a date that the kobe 8 iD going to end?

Maybe but it shouldn't be taken out on the consumer. I'm looking at the big picture here. This has to do with you guys too. We are spending hard earned money on these. $200 isn't cheap. Say and respond how you want, it still doesn't justify a company of this magnitude to just push it's customers aside and say "deal with it". It's basically what they are trying to do. If they want to give us price hikes like they have this year, they need to step up their quality game. Plain and simple. It's really not hard to understand. Maybe it's because I have been wearing Nikes since the mid 80s and I've seen their ups and downs. What they are capable of as a whole.

They have given you the benefit of the doubt now twice allowing you to return two items. They've also given you a pretty steep discount code for a product that people buy without needing a code.

And as far as you not having 200 bucks to "toss around"...maybe don't buy a pair of IDs then?

I sent them pictures. There Is No Benefit Of The Doubt Needed. I gave them the benefit of the doubt. They are the company. We are the consumers. I'm done. No need to respond as it is pointless. You'll have your views and I'll have mine. Maybe you too will be given the benefit of the doubt when your iDs show up horrible twice and are told they can not be remade. Peace

They have given you the benefit of the doubt now twice allowing you to return two items. They've also given you a pretty steep discount code for a product that people buy without needing a code.

And as far as you not having 200 bucks to "toss around"...maybe don't buy a pair of IDs then?

It's funny how your wording is. The same as 5 reps I've talked too. Allowing me to return their company mess up. Allow? Really? Who is this Tinker? This is also my 5th iD So I'm Fully Aware Of The process.

You guys sure talk brave over the internet. Knowing damn well you wouldn't talk like that face to face. It's all good though. Best of luck to you in life.

@SIZED13  I know you upset man and I too would not settle for that but if im not mistaken they are trying to give you your money back right, along with the code. I understand they messed up twice and you wont be able to get that particular pair anymore ....

so can we just move on?

It's funny how your wording is. The same as 5 reps I've talked too. Allowing me to return their company mess up. Allow? Really? Who is this Tinker? This is also my 5th iD So I'm Fully Aware Of The process.

You guys sure talk brave over the internet. Knowing damn well you wouldn't talk like that face to face. It's all good though. Best of luck to you in life.

What part of that is talking brave? You can't handle an opposing view? You should relax before you have a stroke, homie.

has anyone seen the black ice translucent outsole in person? trying to decide between black trans. red trans. and black solid

thoughts?

So Ive long wanted the Kobe 6 ASG but cant come across my size ... PV option seems to be close what do yall think? Also white sole vs clear sole? (BASED OFF INITIAL LOOKS ... not over time with yellowing)

SN: I kinda like how this solid option turned out too 

The brave part wasn't directed at you. I apologize for the confusion.

The refund will be given in gift cards. I am going to see if they will just refund the gift givers credit cards. I also have 2 more gift cards. I need to see if they will refund the people as well. I'm done with Nike and refuse to have to buy something else from them instead.

Tried to make these after the cheetah 7's but came out looking more like grinches.  No filter on these btw

Here is an up close of the improved quality on the black upper pairs.  I'm still returning them because I ordered these before chroma and I think an amnesty chroma colorway looks better

I don't blamed you for returning them, I thought the chroma trim would look good with what you made.

The brave part wasn't directed at you. I apologize for the confusion.

The refund will be given in gift cards. I am going to see if they will just refund the gift givers credit cards. I also have 2 more gift cards. I need to see if they will refund the people as well. I'm done with Nike and refuse to have to buy something else from them instead.
I know what you mean.  The principle is not you getting the 15% off.  The principle is Nike not giving you a quality product that you wanted and paid for.

If you want a company that has better quality basketball shoes, I recommend checking out Li Ning Way of Wade shoes.  I have a pair of the original WoW's, and the quality is really really impressive.  

I'm ordering my yeezys next week before I don't have the opportunity to anymore and I hope my black upper comes out that good they did a good job on that making it dark around the edges there.

Agreed, chroma would be a nice touch on the amnesties though.

I wish I had extra cash to make multiple IDs sucks we FINALLY get more options when the 8 is on it's swan song out of nike ID

Back
Top Bottom