Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Is there an official date of when these will be pulled from iD?  I'm sure it will be soon since 9 is releasing, but WHEN?
I believe it will be shortly after the 9 is out. You'll get an email from nike once it's close to time, if you're a member (which I assume everyone is)

Wish Nike would allow us to buy just the Lunarlon cushion, don't have any bottoming out like other members mentioned but would be nice to throw in a new cushion to extend the wearing life of the shoe. 

I'm sure many of us have multiple ID CW's saved in our carts, hope the Nike servers will be ready for the flood of orders when they put out the word that the 8's are coming to an end.  

Well the 9's have the same insole so lets hope we can buy them separately like in the release of the 8 on id last year

I'm sure many of us have multiple ID CW's saved in our carts, hope the Nike servers will be ready for the flood of orders when they put out the word that the 8's are coming to an end.  
smokin.gif

Lol you already know. I got 4 definitely pairs I wanna get. But I got about 7-8 saved in my locker. How many I end up getting who knows probably only 2 more.

No tellin how much those 9s are gonna cost to ID ... Flyknit lunar runners cost $200

2 questions:

For those that have used Chroma on other Nike ID's, Which option would come out looking the most Purple? Purple/Grey, Blue/Purple, or Purple/Green?

Would a Purple Swoosh be too dark on the Black upper to be very noticeable? has anybody done a purple swoosh on black upper?

I went with blue/purple on my pair, because I want an actual purple. That's what looked best for what I was going for on the ndc rendering.

I was hoping maybe someone had used one of the purple chroma colors on some KD's or LeBrons and already had the finished product

i was thinking something like this, maybe a Gray sole instead of translucent so it doesnt yellow.

i also wanted to have purple sole and sock liner but im afraid the purple would be way off the purple of the Chroma and it wouldn't look good together

Last edited:
use the xdr, its a nice dark grey. And the chroma sa color shift, so it will more than likely match at one angle :smile:

And the chroma *has color shift.

I don't know what happened.

And that rendering looks sick!

Last edited:

i was thinking something like this, maybe a Gray sole instead of translucent so it doesnt yellow.

i also wanted to have purple sole and sock liner but im afraid the purple would be way off the purple of the Chroma and it wouldn't look good together
And here are a couple of the other Kings colorway ID's im considering

those purple Lebrons aren't chroma, its actually just the regular shiny purple option

just sold my tony the tigers, using that coin for my yeezy IDs, ordering in a couple of days will post pics when I get them in, I may purchase some GITD paint and paint the GITD soles to make them glow brighter

Blurple as well for the Chroma style. Wish you could do chroma for the entire upper as opposed to just the lower trim. Still sad I missed out on the graffiti pattern 
tired.gif

See i actually wanted to do this, but im afraid the purple on the sole and sock liner will not go well with the Chroma. but it appears that the purple turns out a lot darker in person than in the ID renderings so i dont know.

Back
Top Bottom