Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Whoa, really nice ID´s guys, the Da vinci were simply awesome. 1 of those designs who make you think about just imitate them. Good job.

I have the same issue with the glue behind my clear volt sole. I ordered 2/23/13. They're completely DS. So I can return within one year? There's similar dark spots on the other side of the sole too.

View media item 804038

Nothing will be like the VIIs not even close... i seen all the penny, barkley, cp3, kd, lebrons cloaks / chroma is not even the same at all...
what size do you need been seeing the cloaks for near retail locally.. i might be able to help
11 or 11.5
Where have you been seeing them? Thought they were long gone.

My "Achilles" inspired pair get here monday 
nthat.gif

Seaglow will clear that up. It really just depends on the material I got mine with a clear sole and they show no signs of oxidation just yet, but it's inevitable
It's not always the outsole tho... Sometimes it's the glue underneath the outsole that's turning brown.
yup, its clearly the glue around the toe around 1/4 of the shoe
mean.gif

i wish i didnt make the chaos ID

should have went with something else, such an impulse buy
I just got done speaking with Nike CS and they said I can return my Volt pair that has the black blotches in the clear volt sole. Sent them pics and CS said it's not a known issue and doesn't happen that often. Will take a week or so to process the return but it is no issue. She actually said they cover all manufacturer defects on their shoes for 2 years and had no problem sending me a return slip. I didn't even get a chance to wear them SMDH. 

Looks like I'll be shipping my pair back and possibly ordering a new one without the volt clear sole. Only thing that sucks is that there is no more Xmas lights upper option so I'll have to get something else. 

i wish i didnt make the chaos ID

should have went with something else, such an impulse buy
You said you haven't worn them yet, return them

really? but i purchased with a product voucher so how does that work?
they'll re activate the voucher once the return is processed and approved. They'll email you with the voucher # and pin.

4fit... Nice. Classic mpls colorway. :smokin

Still no pic of those red gitd...
Was anyone brave enough to order the red or blue gitd sole? And does the clear SS turn yellow through time?

Thing is with these gumbo options and the wait time, by the time they come for us to see, the 8s will probably be taken down. Lol so I guess you got to just order and hope for the best

Back
Top Bottom