Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Anyone used a lot of pink on theirs? Pics?

Contemplating making a Think Pink-esque ID

the gray matches once again....its just my phone camera. you'll be happy. the Gray looks so nice in person...

C O O K # 45

Last edited:
Cop Or NOt?!!

All chroma is blue/red 

under the shedding skin is white

ummm....glow in the dark outsole and laces(actual color is white[supposedly])

give ya boy some suggestions!!!!

I really like those above. I'm making my first ID finally, but torn on whether or not I want to use a white upper for my pair.. I love the blue GITD sole just cant decide which of these that it looks better with :/

black pit viper is the best....but im not trying to mix up patterns.the gumbo pattern with pit viper but no hate!!!
roll.gif

I really like those above. I'm making my first ID finally, but torn on whether or not I want to use a white upper for my pair.. I love the blue GITD sole just cant decide which of these that it looks better with :/
not bad....black pit viper is best. i just dont like mixing up patterns "ya-nawww-meann"?!NOOOO HATEE THO

picking up my chroma's tomorrow with my buddy

home and away chroma's :smokin can't wait.

Last edited:

i vote Black hands down. Not only does it look better but you wont be so worried about getting that white EM dirty.

I will say i think it would look better with solid upper instead of PV. But either way it will be nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom