Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Anyone use a translucent red bottom? Thinkin about using it for the red octobers
Yes, I did...  I also ordered a pair with the Red/"Orange" glow sole...  If they turn out like the rendering, I'll be happy!  We'll see in a few more weeks...

Yes, I did...  I also ordered a pair with the Red/"Orange" glow sole...  If they turn out like the rendering, I'll be happy!  We'll see in a few more weeks...
Those came out nice!!!!

Hope the gumbos look like the rendering, wish i woulda done that.

I made the same pair with the red orange glow sole I'm hoping it comes out good because if not I won't have a chance to return it and make a all red pair as the 8 most likely be gone by then

[/quote]
No its because the Kobe 8 just looks better when the midsole and outsole are different colors. when they are both black and blend together, it takes away from the look of the shoe.

here is the pair i was talking about that i sent back:
View media item 746477

and this is the new pair i replaced them with.

9510000985_72550e1ed6_c.jpg

How do you ID the 8's like this? The side panel with the turquoise & purple? Was this an ID option that was taken down sometime ago?

Also, my true size is a 10.5, but usually ball in size 11 kicks. I heard TTS was the best option, am I ok? ID'd some joints this past weekend.

Thanks y'all!

How do you ID the 8's like this? The side panel with the turquoise & purple? Was this an ID option that was taken down sometime ago?

Also, my true size is a 10.5, but usually ball in size 11 kicks. I heard TTS was the best option, am I ok? ID'd some joints this past weekend.

Thanks y'all![/quote]
It was one of the first options to ID I believe based off the Xmas Lights in early 2013. TTS should work for you.

Those are definitely going to be "something" 
laugh.gif

I would definitely go with colored laces.  White just looks strange to me.

Received Almost Finished email on the blue glow sole Gumbo so here's a timeline. Taking longer than those that ordered later but oh well at least they gave a 10% for future order.

Feb. 12 - Received order ETA 4/15
Feb. 15 - Started order
Mar. 7 - Delay with 10% code :smokin
Mar 13 - Started email again :lol:
Mar 14 - Delay with no code :smh:
Mar 24 - Almost finished

almost want to cancel these and just make all blue no chroma no ss, worried the SS and chroma might be too busy

was playing around and so many options would look good with these colors, you could change the midsole and heel clip color to black these would be pretty dope too, I wish I knew how the the dark SS and black upper looks together

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom