Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

LOL which ones those black joints?

I really wanna make them just don't have the bank right now.

Decided to keep my blue glow SS idk if they suck they suck I like the design just hope the chroma and SS aren't too much

Yea. The black ones. Those are nice! I'll just try to avoid this thread

I'm happy and nervous at the same time about my pair.

3/1 - Order Received

3/5 - Order Started

3/25 - Almost finished

I'm happy cause if they're done great. But I ordered a chroma pair and I hope they aren't rushing it.

damn Im getting antsy. got 3 pairs on the way and I'd really like them to get get here before they get taken down in case i want to return and order something else...
frown.gif

I'm happy and nervous at the same time about my pair.

3/1 - Order Received
3/5 - Order Started
3/25 - Almost finished

I'm happy cause if they're done great. But I ordered a chroma pair and I hope they aren't rushing it.

Interesting... I ordered on 3/2.... Havent got a any emails since "we've started"

Hopefully i'll get that "almost done" email for my 2 pairs 2morrow...

I ordered a pair on 3/4 and got my "We've Started" email on 3/6. Haven't heard anything since then either. I'd be pretty pumped if I got anything in the near future. Original estimated delivery was 5/8.

Last edited:
I ordered these laces with my last pair just to have as extras since i was gonna use black and i already had some black laces at home.

Received Order - Feb 21

Delay - March 20

Almost Finished - March 25

Nike Rep said they should ship by March 31 or earlier

Received Almost Finished email on the blue glow sole Gumbo so here's a timeline. Taking longer than those that ordered later but oh well at least they gave a 10% for future order.

Feb. 12 - Received order ETA 4/15
Feb. 15 - Started order
Mar. 7 - Delay with 10% code :smokin
Mar 13 - Started email again :lol:
Mar 14 - Delay with no code :smh:
Mar 24 - Almost finished

Two days later, shipped.

Ordered on 2/24, got my Almost Finished email this morning.

Also have 2 pairs I ordered 3/14. Cmon Nike my feet are ready

Back
Top Bottom