Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I ordered a pair just in case, it's been a good long run. This model had hell of Year and half on nike id

My pair that shipped on Friday still has the tracking as invalid :\.

And thanks for that little tutorial on how to easily paint the signature. So much easier than trying to stay in the lines :lol:.

Last edited:
I would guess your finger nail would work. It doesn't take much force since the clip is polished and the paint doesn't soak into it.
Anything else we should know about painting, like is the paint ready to go out of the bottle? If I do it I might as well attempt the midsole splatter too...

Here's my latest pair. I went back and forth with the upper being grey or black. Think I'm happy I stuck with the grey though. The chroma w/white speckles just sets these off. Dat heel cup...definitely reccomend the green chroma. And I can't see these coming down without some warning from nike. But if they do, I'm gonna be heated. :smh:

View media item 902754
View media item 902756

Last edited:
[qimte name="msw1233" url="/t/515465/zoom-kobe-8-system-nikeid-thread-no-set-date-yet-when-these-will-be-taken-down/10470#post_20268719"]Here's my latest pair. I went back and forth with the upper being grey or black. Think I'm happy I stuck with the grey though. The chroma w/white speckles just sets these off. Dat heel cup...definitely reccomend the green chroma. And I can't see these coming down without some warning from nike. But if they do, I'm gonna be heated. :smh:

View media item 902754
View media item 902756[/quote]

Looks dope I been going back an force on the green chroma trying pull off a military theme, ima pull the trigger now on em while I can

Good pics

nice knox.

MSW - i really dig those. maybe the first one i have seen that the gumbo liner actually goes well with the CW

For those asking about rope laces, be careful, the ones from rope supply are to thick. I got mine from soleysneakers.com and they fit through the plastic pieces.

**** Nike for not ever giving us all those color options on the 8 ID. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dude whatever, as i see it the more the prices are increased the more options they will add. 

also just hope they don't mess up my pair since by the time they will arrive there wont be a do over. 

My pair that shipped on Friday still has the tracking as invalid
ohwell.gif

And thanks for that little tutorial on how to easily paint the signature. So much easier than trying to stay in the lines
laugh.gif
Just talked to nike rep after my tracking also wasn't working.  Said the labels have been made but the shoes haven't been picked up yet. Latest they would be picked up is the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom