Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

That sucks fam. I'd call and see if you could get a discount code for the inconvenience
if they come out on point I won't complain to them, but if I get them in and there are some issues with the shoe and a few delays on the shipping i'm gonna say something

I wanna see how they look because I got a lot of chroma on it,  blue GITD sole, GITD SS and GITD laces so with all that going on I can see them getting something wrong lol

the solars you did came out nice though, looks good with the pit viper upper

if they come out on point I won't complain to them, but if I get them in and there are some issues with the shoe and a few delays on the shipping i'm gonna say something

I wanna see how they look because I got a lot of chroma on it,  blue GITD sole, GITD SS and GITD laces so with all that going on I can see them getting something wrong lol

the solars you did came out nice though, looks good with the pit viper upper

Hell I had 2 delays on my Dodgers inspired gumbos & I complained about it & got a 15% code, and luckily when those came in they had no issues whatsoever. Those had the GITD SS, but I regret doing the blue GITD sole... The transparent sole LOOKS blue at least! Lol... And thanks man, I liked the way they came out too! I didn't wanna go just solid black... I like the way the pit viper material looks on em

Hell I had 2 delays on my Dodgers inspired gumbos & I complained about it & got a 15% code, and luckily when those came in they had no issues whatsoever. Those had the GITD SS, but I regret doing the blue GITD sole... The transparent sole LOOKS blue at least! Lol... And thanks man, I liked the way they came out too! I didn't wanna go just solid black... I like the way the pit viper material looks on em
yeah I did a pair with solid black upper, they looked boring

well my pair finally made it home, anxious to get home and see them

Last edited:
Not only did my ID's come this morning, but they're absolutely flawless. The gumbo option seems to cause a much higher level of quality control compared to my past ID's, graffitis/coral snakes/solids, and they are completely immaculate.

To top it off, I log onto my email and Nike sent me a $50 gift card for no reason... no minimum purchase requirement... just $50 bucks. Anyone else ever receive one of these??

Just got mine in today as well I really like them and the way they came out. The glow soles on these glow hard! Pics to come later

Last edited:
Just checked my email after reading the last few posts and I was surprised to see a $25 gift card lol

Back
Top Bottom