Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
Anyone notice that the carbon fiber heel cup is really just for show? The carbon fiber (if it even really is carbon fiber) is soooooo thin, almost like a sticker, around the plastic heel cup and gives the impression that it's functional when the majority is just plastic like other nikes.
i think the carbon fiber is not only for looks but i think the whole concept of the cf is for the shoe to be lighter, it replaces other heavier material.
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Quote:
Warning: Fake Kobe's have hit eBay

Damn.

That's a damn shame.

Oh well, ain't no way in stopping it.

I'll be sure to just strictly buy my Kobes at the store! :D
happy.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
Warning: Fake Kobe's have hit eBay

its was just a matter of time, and those blk/orange look horrible :x
sick.gif
, and look the box on the blk/wht, isnt that the shox box???
change the game

Kobe logo 3-D style. All-Stars, Maize and Game Used/Auto Kobe 1 with GAI certs. Enjoy.

ossuuo.jpg

ossuwm.jpg

Midway upon the journey of my life, I found myself within a forest dark, For the straightforward pathway had been lost.
The Divine Comedy- Dante Alighieri-(1265-1321)​

Quote:
It was only a matter of time.....geez u would think they would at least rip off some Laker colors at least!

but that is the limited kobe syracuse edition :lol:
laugh.gif

ot3q88.jpg

I wanna ball in mine tonight, but....

ot3qer.jpg

^ but I don't want that kind of creasing or....

ot3qqp.jpg

^ that to happen either. Anyone else have this happen?
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out
[email protected]

totally off the subject, anybody know the name of the dude who was selling the ZB1 keychains that they got at the houston event? anyone selling any? thanx in advance
BUY.COLLECT.OBSESS

^^

that creasing will happen no matter if you ball in them or even rock them. the only way to avoid the creasing if you keep them ds and fresh. (that's prolly why i copped 2)

the teeth ripping is also practically inevitable if some big dude down-low just happen to smash on your feet. just super glue them and let it dry and it's better and stronger than ever.

The performance on these sneakers is unimaginable(like the jordan 14's). Teeth is only minor...i suggest you ball in them when you can!

^^The creasing yes, actually with most of the shoes I hooped in I get this kind of creasing. But as far as it actually peeling off, nope.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

^^cuz of the teeth. the teeth(like the jordan 14) is very, very weak. It could easily rip off. just super glue them and you're good.

You can't blame a guy for selling some shoes. It's his shoes it's his choice. Not everybody's fotunate enough to keep expensive things like that all the time.

wow that shirt is nice... wish they had those in Canada...
just won an auction myself of two kobe shoes.. hope they're not fake....
one black/maize and one All star colourway (black/red/white)

so are the Kobe high school jersey's on eBay legit?
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

WHOA!

Al Harrington is wearing the Black/White ZK1's tonight against the Raptors. I wish I could cap it for you guys but I'm too poor for that kind of technology. I'm DEFINITELY getting this colorway.

But why does he get to wear them BEFORE Kobe??? I think that's just weird.

Kobe won't wear the White/Black/Red because they don't match his jersey. Harrington's been wearing them for a little bit.

ALCS

Back
Top Bottom