Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Nice. I'm probably going to buy that colorway. Either that or wait for another one. I have the Black/Maize right now. I'm thinking about the White/black/red. But, I have some other shoes to buy.

Quote:
Kobe won't wear the White/Black/Red because they don't match his jersey. Harrington's been wearing them for a little bit.

I thought I said he was wearing the Black/White???

These ones:
21249490636644l.jpg

Here's the first pic of him wearing them on Getty:
cache.gettyimages.com/xc/56975671.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=3F870D00948134326B37C233CAD4962E
http://bolong.homestead.com/files/kblogo54ai.jpg

looks like kobe is wearing black and white's also. It might have some yellow around the ankle though. I guess no more black/yellow.

nine five airmax,
I'm about to cop me a second pair off you of the black/maize in a size 11
I love these shoes so much I can't stand to see my pair crease, so I need another one to stock and keep fresh. Thanks man.

^^^he was wearing the black/purples tonight against the blazers. the black/whites release april 14 and the black/purples in the summer (taken from page 1)

Played in my White/Black/Red ones tonight. Overall a very solid shoe. Other than poor ventilation, no complaints.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." ...Kobe Bryant

so is that the color that's going to be released on 4/14?
the tongue on all of the samples is white, but that one is black.
anybody got any LEGIT info on this?
i think they look better with a black tongue and black laces.

Quote:
ZKIs are superior !

:rofl:
roll.gif

Man I haven't been this excited over a shoe in soooooo long..Got to remember my age now. :lol:
laugh.gif

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom