Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i'm pretty sure they're a General release, meaning they'll be everywhere
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

All colorways will be copped!!!!

For some reason, I'm really feelin' the Black/White colorway. Especially over the Black/Maizes. But that's just me.
[/b]
[/b]

Quote:
i have the sz 7 azk1 the all star colorway and it doesnt say all star on the tougue it just says my size and made in vietnam

Your ZK1 is a Kid size 7. Not Men's. That's why it doesn't have any all-star 2006 on the tounge, no cities printed inside and the black and white part on the toe is a different material than those of the men's size.

Hope that clears it.

Finishline still has a lot of sizes left for the blk/maize

Blk Maize Zk1

So i guess they wern't limited afterall. Although when comparing the pair I got from niketown to finishline, the blk leather feels a lil different. I think the ones from Niketown have a diff type of leather.

i'm getting the blk/whit probably

i'm gonna have to goto the us.
cause i don't think they are being released in CAN..at least not on the 14th
That's my word

[/center]

Quote:
So i guess they wern't limited afterall. Although when comparing the pair I got from niketown to finishline, the blk leather feels a lil different. I think the ones from Niketown have a diff type of leather.

I'm pretty sure you're right. I checked them out as well. The GR ones that were released in stores...for some reason have a cheaper leather feel to them. The ones i got from NIKETOWN.com on Feb. 3rd, feels a lot better and is alot flexible IMO.

I may be wrong though

I compared mine to my boy's who ordered his off of Nikebasketball.com on the early release, and they look and feel pretty much the same.

Mine have creased after two wears. But oh well, shoes are meant to be worn and it would be ******ed to try and prevent creases.
[/b]
[/b]

got my AS AZK1 today along with the red/black izzo shorts. The shorts are nice, and i love this shoe, but did anyone else notice the size different?, these are slightly smaller than my blk/gold
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Where'd you get the shorts from? Oh, and I was thinking about copping for the "All stars" AZK1 but after seeing those black/whites I think I like them more.

Those are some sweet shorts. You guys probably mentioned it before. But, I wasn't here to see it. But, why is his clothing line called izzo?

izzo is supposedly Kobe's nickname.

anyways, i'm watching the clippers right now going head to head with spurs. Brand is money right now, and so are the foreign ball players in Spurs.

CHRIS KAMAN IS ROCKIN the ZOOM KOBE 1's in the "ALL-STAR" colorway. Check it! Big man rockin UPTEMPO shoes! Plain sick!

Why are other players wearing kobe's sig shoe? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a "signature" shoe?

Oh well. They could make a good team with the players who wear the AZK1. Iguodala, Harrington, Kaman, Turiaf, Kobe.

no it does not defeat the purpose and most of them called Kobe and asked him. a select few did the same thing with Jordan's when Jordan was still around
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Forget these pics *GONE*

No Zoom Air ... No Good!

I love my AZK1s and would never choose a cheap replacement!

It is not worth $30 less for garbage.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No Cheapos for me!

lol no man those are the cheap AZK's

its like the Total Pakages of 2k4's

That's my word

[/center]

someone made a topic about this below this kobe topic. they say it's a cheaper version of the kobe's. kinda like the air total package of the 2k4's and etc. No carbon fiber no zoom air. im not sure since im just a newbie but be sure to check the other topic. it's somewhere not to far below this topic.

Quote:
no zoom air

they have zoom air

Back
Top Bottom