Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Ok lets do a check again here on which other NBA players that rock the ZK1's during games:

Ronnie Turiaf
Al Harrington
Andre Iguodala
Devin Green
Hakim Warrick

I just added Haikm Warrick because I was watching the Sonics/Grizzles game tonight on NBA league pass and say Hakim Warrick rocking the blk/maize ZK1's tonight.

i'll put down a vote for j. jackson, that he will wear them too.. hope he has a great closing season and helps out the team with his shot..
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

do these fit the same as the 2k5's?
i wear a 10.5 in the 2k5s and theres a bit of room in the forefoot, but i get no heel slip. is it the same for the ZK1?

is this a repost?

pretty sick colorways...

kobe_nike_id_001.jpg

kobe_nike_id_006.jpg

Those are some sick colorways. Which color did Kobe wear today at the NOK game? Don't have NBATV so I couldn't see the game. I wish I did. Keep it up Kobe!

^^^He wore the Black/White again
"My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength." --- Michael Jordan

They MUST ID the Kobes. I don't care about shoe availability or anything. This shoe is a must have and a custom would be thru the roof.

i dont wanna jinx it or anything, but arent the lakers undefeated when kobe wears black/white?
[/b]

Quote:
i dont wanna jinx it or anything, but arent the lakers undefeated when kobe wears black/white

i think you're right
'Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I wish they would drop the REAL 81 pt. Wht/Prpl colorway. I'd like to have that shoe autographed.
( I wouldn't be a @#%$ and sell it on ebay either.)
C O O K # 4 5

Those are some pretty nice colorways...I am really craving more Laker colorways, and the anticipation for the clothing line is killing me.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
arent the lakers undefeated when kobe wears black/white?

I wish I could say the same for the Black/Maize.

It all had to start on Christmas Day.

The nicest colorway had to be the losing shoe. :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Yeah, I know. Pretty weird. Although, he did win one game in those shoes. But, only one game. Wish he had won more with them on. Oh well, I'm going to cop the Black/whites too.

the white/black/red have grown on me, i thought id be ok without them, but i need them, hopefully a 50% employee at footlocker comes up soon
[/b]

white/black/red are a must cop! seriously. Even if you love the black/maize as the BEST basketball shoe ever!(like me, besides the concords)

the black/maize is just plain money, that I copped two. One for DS and other for ballin. BUT the white/black/red also look so clean, yet unique at the same time. An awesome Kobe collector's item!

Quote:
the white/black/red have grown on me, i thought id be ok without them, but i need them, hopefully a 50% employee at footlocker comes up soon

I felt the same way, I thought I'd be OK without them, but I couldn't resist. I had 2 pairs of the black/maize, but when that employee FL 50% deal came around, I just had to cop. $65 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Now I need every color I can get

the all stars arent clean. you wanna talk about clean shoes? look at the white/gold lebrons and the retro kobe(crazy 1s) THATS clean.

^^^I love the crazy 1s but the LBJ III wht/gld aren't really my cup of tea
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

why do we have to cover the same things, over and over amd over and over etc??

they are NOT going to ID the Kobe
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom