Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Yoo how come i haven't seen 1 person in Kobes?! I live in NY and no one seems to have em?
I'm a shoehead without the shoes. Life is hard

Quote:
you just reminded me of something. i remember back when there weren't any pictures released of the ZK1's yet, someone said that there would be elephant/cement print on the shoe. similar to the print that the AJIII had. whatever happened to that? think that print would go well on the area where the toe box meets the outsole. i think nike should incorporate that print on the ZKII or ZKIII.

Check out the front part, it's the subtle wrinkles on the leather that the person's referring to.

opmjwl.jpg

AM360 Denim Navy $129.96 | AM360 Silver.Red $129.96
PRIMETIME506
[email protected]

I dunno if people are still look for this color or it has been posted before, but niketown.com got the black/maize sizes 10-12.5 as of right now. Just wanted to give the heads up.

So like I was saying above, what if Nike HAD put the print in the toe box panel that I indicated in this pic:
r8xlq113op.jpg

It would look something like this:
r8xlq120sh.jpg

Anybody else salavating at the thought of the ZK1 looking more similar to my favourite shoe of all time, the AJIII?

- Ali

bolong that PS on the ZK1 looks hot
"Michael Jordan...you are simply the standard by which basketball excellence is measured" -David Stern

Quote:
So are these all samples?

none of them are samples. during all star weekened a selective few celebrities and what not were able to attend a NIKE ID EVENT where they were able to id their own ZK1's with special colors nd textures. those were some of the shoes that were probably id'd by people, or they were there as inspirations, but they were different sizes so im pretty sure they werent samples
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

def will cop those white ones...
BTW, Modells has the all star color on sale for $99.99 and most stores have FSR's.
FOR SALE:DS DMP sz 10.5 GET AT ME!!!
GOT XVII's??looking for DS sz 12 jordan XVII's.

aim-jumpmanmystro23
[email protected]

diggin the all white...

does neone know if FL, FA, FT, or newher like that have FSR on the black/maize? or are they somewhat limited?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
none of them are samples. during all star weekened a selective few celebrities and what not were able to attend a NIKE ID EVENT where they were able to id their own ZK1's with special colors nd textures. those were some of the shoes that were probably id'd by people, or they were there as inspirations, but they were different sizes so im pretty sure they werent samples

I think he meant as if they were just created to show examples and ideas what some of the materials look like. Not exactly meaning size 9 samples...

Can someone tell me why i cant search nike shoes on sheikshoes.com?
You SHALL NOT PASS!!DARK FIRE SHALL NOT AVAIL YOU FLAME OF ULDUNE!!!

GARYtheWHITE

yeah they do. go to shiekhshoes.com/nike password: "nikeshiekh" they just recently changed the password.

I am not really feeling the white/grey colorway. But why does it have the Star on the tounge like the All Stars do and not just the scope/target that the blk/maize do?
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

i jus finished playin in one of my league games and someone was wearin the blk/maizes and i never realized how much they stood out from everyone else kicks.. lol
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

Back
Top Bottom