Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

kobe_nike_id_006.jpg

Loving the white.black.purple. I wish there was an option for that purple for the am95 ID's
AM360 Denim Navy $129.96 | AM360 Silver.Red $129.96
PRIMETIME506
[email protected]

Quote:
The black/white are nice, but I gotta hold out for the black/white/purple.

nah man, the black/white are way nicer than the black/purple, i dont really like how the purple looks w/ the black. the WHITE/purple, those are clean.

and there not gonna id the nikes. the pics u guys are showin were a one time thing at all star weekend and prob wont happen again
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I love a lot of the colorways that he's been wearing lately. Wish they would make them a GR. Oh well.

i like the black n purple =) anybody know if they limited? cuz the black n gold was not to be seen on the shelves

I don't think they would make the blk/purple limited. Well, it was fairly easy to get my pairs of blk/gold.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

AW-YEEAH! REPRESENTIN' MY ALUMNI: SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY!!! GO AZTECS!
oly_full.57017503dp003_csu_sdsu.jpg

*Abukar* with the AZK1's
pimp.gif

MWC CHAMPS! About to cake walk the MWC tourney & enter the dance!

Nice! A lot pf players wear Kobe's shoe now. Probably cause it's a great performance shoe! I don't see many people with Lebron's. Or any other signature shoe besides Jordans.

Quote:
MWC CHAMPS! About to cake walk the MWC tourney & enter the dance!

Man, about damn time.

During my tenure at SDSU, the Aztecs Men's B-Ball was trash.

Well not as trash as the Football team.

Glad to see that all of Coach Fisher's work is finally paying off.
[/b]
[/b]

^^^I feel ya Flowsomuch...

I was there when they beat #16 Fresno St. @ Cox arena and rushed the floor... they made it to the dance that year, but got murdered by Illinois in the 1st round...
mad.gif

Hopefully we'll atleast get passed the 1st round this year...
laugh.gif

Baby steps...

Nah, forget that... WIN IT ALL BABY!

Yeah, the football team is garbage... I'm glad we got the old Oklahoma Sooner's assistant coach as the head coach now... Hopefully we can get somemore *Marshall Faulk* type players...

were the blk/yellow ones limited in other states? because i still see them in stores here in SoCal.
been here for awhile now. just never posted.

Quote:
Hopefully we can get somemore *Marshall Faulk* type players...

I pray that SDSU does. Not very many "impact" players to come out of State since Marshall Faulk.

I can only think of a handful that have made the NFL and have somewhat made a contribution. That includes The Demps Bros and Osgood. Too bad we're not hearing about Tolver making any noise.

But back on topic, any news on when Kobe's gear will be dropping?

Curly?
[/b]
[/b]

Yeah! I hope the Aztecs continue to build their basketball team. One of my favorite college teams. What channel do they play on? Keep in mind I have Dish Network

from what ive heard black/purple will not be limited. and i still see black/yellow on the shelves, im planning on coppin them next week
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

yeah curlyone...we're staying tuned alright 145 pages and counting!!!! i hope the lakers keep the pedal on the metal against these SPURS!!!! LAKERS 4EVER peeps!!!!!

Quote:
ill say it again, lakers undefeated when kobe wears black/white

yeah thats so tite specially cuz we owned the spurs. i jz wish we were undefeated when he wore black/yellow =(

and yeah curly keep us updated w/ kobe appereal info i cant wait

i have a question for those who own a pair of ZK1's. with regards to the ankle collar. do you think that it would stretch out over time, looking kind of odd. i mean, if it's stretchy, wouldn't it get loose eventually and not give the snug fit that it would for the first bunch of wearings? any information would be much appreciated.
- Ali

Back
Top Bottom