Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Here are the LBJ shorts I picked up with my III's the other day

rlvymd.jpg

[/b]

Get that Queen James JUNK outta here !!! This is a Zoom Kobe I thread, can you not read? Nobody cares about that JUNK !!!!
Queen James won't drop 81 in those brick weighing shoes.
|I
tired.gif
At you for posting Queen James in the ZKI thread.
:smh:
nono.gif
At Queen James for thinking he's good enough to wear # 23.
C O O K # 4 5

Hey hey HEY!!!!!! You see the name, pic and sig. You know what I'm about. Calm down boys, just showing the hommie :smh:
nono.gif

[/b]

This should make you feel better

rm362a.jpg

rm36a1.jpg

rm36mp.jpg

Just a little taste so you'll know that I know who's the man 8)
glasses.gif

Quote:
Queen James won't drop 81 in those brick weighing shoes

Yes!! Kobe's kicks are much much lighter :wink:
wink.gif

[/b]

Those shorts look awesome, but they need other apparel to go with them. It would sweet if they could make some gear with elephant on it. Even better would be for the next kobe shoe to have elephant print. :smile:
I'm completely immune to hype.
***Stuff for Sale***

^ You're back in good graces Lakermania. You had me worried for a little bit. You should really consider giving that Queen James stuff to charity though.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
nice fitted^^^^ been looking for a 7 5/8's for a while now

I got the fitted from Lids. I wasn't what I was looking for, but when I saw it, I had to have it.

Quote:
You should really consider giving that Queen James stuff to charity though.

I feel ya bro :lol:
laugh.gif
AZK 1 is hands down the better ballin shoe. Can't wait for the black and white to drop :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]

Quote:
^ You're back in good graces Lakermania. You had me worried for a little bit. You should really consider giving that Queen James stuff to charity though.

haha man u crack me up
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

OMG :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Obviously I'm copping all AZK1's, but I really can't wait for the black and purple ones Kobe is wearing today against the Cavs to drop :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]

^if a little thing like that can cause the lakers to lose, they weren't playing well to begin with. I hate it when people blame a loss on refs and a single player, when it was the whole team that got them behind (or loosing a close game) in the first place.

But yea...lakers aren't doing too well as of late. :S Still debating on whether i'm coppin' the NC colorway tho...
WANTED: DS Size 9.5 Jordan III White/Cement/Red
Hit me up, I'm willing to pay good price!

well if you watched the game the refs deciced who they wanted to win the game. Or that it should be a close game. I saw 5 to 6 possession in the fourth where kobe was fouled and there was a no-call. Which lead to turnovers, missed shots, offensive fouls, and the cavs scoring on the other end. This game was truly a sham. I feel sorry for kobe!

two things guys.

does anyone know anywhere that has the grey/carolina colorway for sale yet?

also, I have a pair of the Kobe Izzo shorts in red for sale. Size XXL. The tags have been removed, but the shorts have not been worn. I would do $20 +shipping.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Well, Kobe is the greatest of right now! Sucks that Lakers lost today. But, I think that's more to the refs. I'm not talking about the fouls cause that happens. A lot to Kobe and the Lakers. But, anyway I'm talking about the no call on the timeout that was supposed to be taken

Back
Top Bottom