Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i have to admit

#8, no matter how great, is not better than #23
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Kobizzo Bean, I totally agree what you said, kobe could have easy passed the ball to anyone, but he choose to make the Js! but even tho triple teamed and still looks close! ^^ thats how good he is!!!

Kobe rules, refs suck, keep supporting kobe because these shoes are the bomb!

This post needs to go 200!

waiting to get my AZK1 w/b/r at a discount and waiting for the white/gry/blue

The reason I think the ZKI is a better shoe than the LBJ III is: Lighter, more comfy, softer leather, design looks better, etc.....
These reasons are for me.
C O O K # 4 5

VERY WELL put together trunkz!!

KOBE'S the maaaaaaaan!!!!! muahahahahhaa :lol:
laugh.gif

Whoever said Lakers is a SHAQ team is just total moronic.

Without Kobe, the laker will never have last second winning shots like they did back then. When Shaq is out, Kobe is the one that carry the Laker to victory. He has the killer instinct like Jordan

The reason the Lakers of today are struggling is because they don't have any body else beside Kobe that could step up and take the clutch shot. Lamar is good but he's doesn't have that killer instinct like Kobe does and the rest of the team is
nono.gif
Laker need to trade that bum Kwame and get some stronger and shot blocker like Rasheed in the back court to back up Chris Mihm. They shouldnt have trade D Fish to the warrior, he's a veteran that can play the triangle.

Shag on the other hand, have the aerobatic clutch shooter D Wade on his side, shot blocker Alonzo Morning, great passer Gary Payton, and yet the Miami heat haven't even made it to the final yet and they will never be cuz Shaq can only play for fews more year and he'll be 36-37 year old.

Kobe is the man, All that the laker need now is that Lamar to step up his game and take it to the hoop aggressively.
With Chris Mihn in the back court and Turiaf, Cook, the D is not so bad. But if Laker want to win in the playoff or even planning to make it there, they will need to give Lamar the ball more frequently in the first or second quarter and then let Kobe take over in the fourth or so.

I don't like the direction this thread is heading.LOL. Nike better put out more Kobe stuff and quick before this gets ugly.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Quote:
Whoever said Lakers is a SHAQ team is just total moronic
:smh:
nono.gif
give me one time PRIOR to them winning their first title where kobe hit a game winning shot. in the end, it always came down to shaq and his free throws.
Quote:
When Shaq is out, Kobe is the one that carry the Laker to victory
:lol:
laugh.gif
of course kobe had to hold it down when diesel was taking a break! that's like how pip held it down when MJ was on the bench. just because kobe held it down (and keep in mind the lakers WHERE a great team back then) doesn't mean that it wasn't diesel's team or that kobe "carried" the lakers to victory. just like the bulls where MJ's team, the lakers where shaq's team. period. kobe knew it, shaq knew it.
[/quote]

Quote:
of course kobe had to hold it down when diesel was taking a break!

Are you crazy??? Kobe bryant was the lakers closer, without him they dont win any of those 3 titles. Kobe closed because

a: shaq was to fat and out of shape
b: He couldnt be trusted to be in the line-up late in games, all teams had to do was foul him and they win the game. I dont know of you remember this but shaq cant shoot a free throw to save his life.

In the end, kobe and shaq were equally important to the teams success. It could even be argued Kobe was more valuable.
You SHALL NOT PASS!!DARK FIRE SHALL NOT AVAIL YOU FLAME OF ULDUNE!!!

GARYtheWHITE

Quote:
Whoever said Lakers is a SHAQ team is just total moronic

Why? From 1996 to 2004, it was Shaq's team. The man was a dominate force in all three finals appearances and won 3 finals MVPs and a league MVP in 2000. Kobe was instrumental in every aspect during that span but obviously everyone knew this was Shaq's team. Why do you think Kobe thought about signing with the Clippers in the summer of 04? It's because he wanted his own team. Lucky for him, Shaq cried like a baby that Phil got fired and he got traded.
Quote:
Nike better put out more Kobe stuff and quick before this gets ugly.

Actually I am really disappointed in how the ZK1's are being marketed. I mean the only shoe available that he used were the blk/maize. The red/white ZK1s is a failure in my opinion(FSR in every store). Seriously I got into Jordans because the man wore the shoes that were sold during his career.

What Nike is doing with all these ZK1 PEs is just horrible. How you going to sell shoes for $130 when no one in the league is wearing em?

Quote:
shaq cant shoot a free throw to save his life
:lol:
laugh.gif
listen, I'm not trying to say that kobe wasn't vital to the team's success because he was. what I am :smh:
nono.gif
about is all these people who want to throw rose petals at kobe's feet now that he is having the best (quite possibly) season of his career and say it was kobe's team back then when it wasn't! seriously, shaq was a beast back then. don't know what the hell has happened to him, but oh well. kobe was their closer, but shaq was the force.

I'm not trying to be a mod or anything(well maybe i am) but the sports debate needs to stop, and if you wish to continue it go to the sports forum and start new a thread there.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Just so yall know there are new black "Izzo" shorts on eastbay for 39.99 and a shirt w/ kobe's logo as well. More colors should be up hopefully this week.

yep, they look pretty nice. I was reading the description and it seems that they have the logo on the right leg, similar to wear the logo is on the Izzo Viz-Air

Hey found the products, possibly wanna add these to the clothing on the first page? Sorry no pic of the logo on the shorts

07687100_z.jpg

07686011_z.jpg

Looks like they are releasing stuff for the upcoming shoes. Shirt matches the carolina's and the shorts the black.white
[/b]

why do they only have up to a 2xl >:
mad.gif
, NDC will have a 3xl right?

^^^
Well since somebody already posted the pics before me I'.m editing my post and taking the down the pics from my post.

You can see the pics above for the black Nike Izzo Viz Air shorts and new Izzo logo shirt.

Quote:
(and keep in mind the lakers WHERE a great team back then)

Hey ShoeJones , I know my grammar is bad, but it's not as bad as your.

It's not WHERE , it's WERE smart @#%$. Smh , look at yourself first before you judge someone else.

Quote:
just because kobe held it down (and keep in mind the lakers WHERE a great team back then) doesn't mean that it wasn't diesel's team or that kobe "carried" the lakers to victory

Oh yeah? Would you like SHAQ to take the game winning shot also ?

Boo !
roll.gif

Get off this thread if you're a Kobe Hater
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom