Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

i'm getting every pair thats released, but if i only could get one i'd go with the black and white
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

^ I'm with you D, I hope they release the Grey/Yellow to us. I don't think he will break a new color out. I got my 2nd pair of Blk/Yellow yesterday. :pimp:
pimp.gif

C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
Back to Kobe I related business.

Now you're talking the language I understand...I hope that tee comes out in different colors. I really want a hoodie or something.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

haha chad you crazy

i wanna get a 2nd pair of the kobes, but i just dont know what colour, something tells me there will be a quickstrike in the summer or something
[/b]

Yes I am sir. 2 Blk/Yellows, 1 Blk/Wht/, 1 Blk/Prple (if it drops), and 1 of each Gray color.
I got a habit.
C O O K # 4 5

The grey/yellow would be awesome. I wish that shirt came in black/yellow. I don't have much to wear with mine.

i cant decide my 2nd colourway! i tied between blk/purple, blk/white or grey/blue
depends on which one i can get the cheapest i guess
[/b]

haha i wish i was richer - -x being poor and a shoe head sucks - -x ive copped black/maize and AS though... good enough for me =D i really want the grey/carolina blue though those are hot...

6foot9tarheel ez inbox me about ur izzo shorts
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Does anyone know the story behind why Kobe's Nike apprael line is called "Izzo" ?

Only thing I can think of is because Kobe is huge fan of Jay Z.I remember reading the Slam article not the recent one but the one that came out back in 03.The cover where he standing with his arms crossed in front of his 3 championship trophies.Where Kobe said in the article I'm a big Jay Z fan and know the lyrics to evryone of his tracks.

That's the only reason I could think of why Kobe's Nike apprael line is called "Izzo".

the izzo thing was in here a couple pages back

^^^Kobe's nickname is Izzo.
I think Nike is just using that for now. They just want to test out his clothing without his name attached to it. I'm pretty sure we will see his clothing with Kobe on it soon.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

here's the new wallpaper
s2cdcm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom