Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

^

Ooops, I didn't realize that a couple of posts above, someone posted that the wallpaper was a PE.

Damn.

Oh well. Come on Nike. At least one more PE colorway GR release.

The Black/Maize just won't do it.

PLEASE!!!!!!!
[/b]
[/b]

Hi everyone I was talking to a nike rep and she said niketown.com will be getting new kobe clothens on the 22nd.

I like that wallpaper.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Do you guys think the quickstrike will come during the playoffs or maybe even after the playoff are done?

the marketing strategy would be to release them 2 games into the first round...like after he drops 43 or something. then boom quickstrike purple/blk.if i was in charge I would.
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

those black/white artpad things are nice. i think best colorway so far is black/maize no doubt to guy up there. and yeah i think kobe deserves mvp for sure this year. taking out records right now the lakers are one of the best teams in the league there one of the only teams to have beaten dallas, san antonio, and detroit, who are what most people would call the 3 best teams in the league for a large part of the season. hes also doing things that havent been done since MICHAEL JORDAN and is breaking records set by MR BAYLOR. when u put someone in that type of company i dont know how you cant win mvp. i wouldnt call it the biggest rob in the history of sports, i might have to give that to carmelo anthony's all star snub
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Quote:
i might have to give that to carmelo anthony's all star snub

And rookie of the year snub as well.

But anyone seen any stores in so cal yet carry any Kobe gear?

I've seen some Sleevless Dri Fit's over at our Navy Base in SD.
[/b]
[/b]

this one took me a while... hope you guys like it :D
happy.gif

its black/maize
artpad.art.com/gallery/?ixoodwp4f6k
[/b]

^^ we havent heard anything for sure but its expected
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Westfield Santa Anita Mall Footaction in Acradia, CA will be selling the black and white kobes 2morrow and they tons of them so fo sho you will find all sizes there, so you can find them in one place and go!!!! It received one of the largest shipments in the area, so heads up and head over there. Peace out!!!!

Niketown MIA has the same shirt on the eastbay site (White/Baby Blue), and also a black and grey one. They also have the red izzo shorts on sale for $23.99.

i've asked this before.
why are there two different tongues?
are there two versions out there for retail?

the finishline.com shoe with the black tongue:
xl313143012.jpg

the eastbay.com shoe with the white tongue:
13143012_z.jpg

anyone care to elaborate for me?
i want the one with the black tongue.
anyone know if that's the one releasing in Canada?
- Ali

im pretty sure eastbay used a sample pic i thought it was supposed to be a black tongue, not sure though

and also why are some with the black tongue have white laces and some have black laces??
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

i think the one from finishline its the one releasing, the one from eastbay its a sample, isnt???
'hunt me, or be hunted'

eastbays pics are always of samples, and usually differ from the actual product, just look at the pattern on the toe, and the leather quality, and how its different from each other

Back
Top Bottom