Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

Quote:
I find it funny that kobe would talk trash to pip. He should remember that pip got twice as many rings as he does and had better looking shoes haha.

I find it funny how Pip practically had to beg and was pissed how MJ had a signature shoe and it took him years before Nike gave him his own signature shoe. Or better yet I'm pretty sure Bulls fans havent forgot when Pip refused to enter the end of game during the 94 ECF against the Knicks because Phil Jackson had drew up the final play of the game for Toni Kukoc instead of Pip. Everyone knows that all Pip was was MJ sidekick and thats the main reason why he has six rings. Did Pip win any titles with Houston or Portland? The only thing I'd give Pip or Kobe is Pip's defense which they are pretty close in that part of their game.

Quote:
Everyone knows that all Pip was was MJ sidekick and thats the main reason why he has six rings. Did Pip win any titles with Houston or Portland? The only thing I'd give Pip or Kobe is Pip's defense which they are pretty close in that part of their game.

Woaaaaaaaah.

Wait a minute right here.

That is blasphemous talk about Pip.

I know I'm a hardcore Kobe fan, but I am not going to go fan boy and declare all that BS on Pip.

Pip is the man folks.

Only reason why he won 6 rings was because of MJ? Only reason why Kobe won 3 rings was because of Shaq.

What's the big difference. Don't tell me that Pip was not a vital key in helping MJ win those championships. Who the hell do you think intiated that triangle offense that Lamar is trying to master right now?

Pip revolutionized the small forward position and is one of the 50 greatest to play the game.

Yeah, Pip didn't win any titles with Houston or Portland, but look what's he's done without MJ. He did lead the Bulls back to the playoffs after MJ's first retirement. He also helped take the Portland Blazers to WCF back in 99-2000.

Now I understand why so many other fans hate Laker fans and Kobe fans. It's because of blasphemous comments like that.

We all know Kobe is the man right now. But he hasn't proven anything yet.
[/b]
[/b]

^
Thank you very much sir!

Needed to get this thread back on track and not have it stray back into a sports and training thread.
[/b]
[/b]

The MPLS AZK1 got bumped a week just like the Black releases. So it should be 05/17/2006 when you can get your hands on them badboys.
Jordans are for Sportin,
Nikes outperform Mikeys!

I wouldnt be surprised if pys.com gets and sells the MPLS ZK1 early just like what they did with the white/red/balck and blk/white ZK1's.

Quote:
The MPLS AZK1 got bumped a week just like the Black releases.

One week earlier. Nice!

Can't wait to rock em with my MPLS Nike Swingman from a couple years back.
[/b]
[/b]

with all these color releases coming out made me wonder.. how frequent does the f&f come along?.. cuz it would help me out greatly lol
Who says Kobe is not marketable? Selling one shoe at a time...

While were on the topic of MPLS, does anyone know if reebok is releasing a MPLS jersey for this year?
I'm mormon if that matters...

BIGGEST reason why MAMBA is the MVP 06:

Quote:
If you replaced Kobe with a decent 2-guard (someone like Jamal Crawford) for the entire 2005-06 Lakers season, they would have won between 15 and 20 games. I can say that in complete confidence. Terrible team. When Smush Parker and Kwame Brown are your third- and fourth-best players, you shouldn't even be allowed to watch the playoffs on TV. Throw Kobe in the mix and they're headed for 45 wins. So he's been worth 25 victories for them. Minimum.

Quote:
While were on the topic of MPLS, does anyone know if reebok is releasing a MPLS jersey for this year?

I really doubt it.It's been weird this year the Lakers for some reason havent worn any throwback jersey in any home or away games this season.There's only 3 games left in the regular season and highly doubt they would choose any playoff home games to wear any throwback jersey's.

Does anyone else thread the laces between the tounge and logo when they play?. Were they disigned to worklike this?

^^^^^ Actually i believe i have that clip where kobe talks trash to pippen OH its not when kobe dunked on pippen..... Oh and i just got back from returning my zoom kobes that i got for 50% off last week, i exchange them for the white/black zoom kobes... so technically i got the white/black zoom kobes for 50% ($65.00).... ima look through my basketball videos..... so be on the look out for the video...

Quote:
Or better yet I'm pretty sure Bulls fans havent forgot when Pip refused to enter the end of game during the 94 ECF against the Knicks because Phil Jackson had drew up the final play of the game for Toni Kukoc instead of Pip.

LOL yup I remember that, Pip just sat there looking like a big baby. Pippen has got to be the most overrated player in NBA history.

Quote:

Nope.

Reason why they didn't rock their throwbacks this season is because they already had two consecutive seasons rockin' throwbacks.

03-04 They rocked their first Jerseys in LA. And then last season, they rocked a different MPLS jersey.

Each team only gets two consecutive seasons to commorate their history in the NBA.

[/b]
[/b]

couple of pictures.... video coming in a while....

vgoao1.jpg

vgoavd.jpg

vgodv9.jpg

vgog3d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom