Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I hope you are right. But dont forget that those purple/black ones were already in eastbay before the limited release , just a mix up in the colors.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Quote:
"select retailers" doesnt mean its a GR....
This is very true. Now these are NOT going to be a gr to everyone and everywhere trust me! And I keep reading people speak of the black and purple 2k5 well yea they were released on Eastbay but that was the only place where I could get them from and I live in Chicago, it was impossible trying to find them in stores. These are more limited then the way people are saying they are. You honestly think Nike would wanna just release a shoe on the day Jordan XXI's and a "limited edition" melo 5.5's come out? I dont think so. And I have lots of connections in different stores like footlocker and finishlines and so far they have no indication there even getting them nor they even existed until last night.

Quote:
nd I keep reading people speak of the black and purple 2k5 well yea they were released on Eastbay but that was the only place where I could get them from and I live in Chicago, it was impossible trying to find them in stores.

Well I live in Orange County and I saw these and a vast majority of FinishLines, Champs Sports, Footactions, FootLockers in the Brea, Cerritos, El Puente Malls.... In fact, I remember seeing these a month or so back selling for $79.99 somewhere.... hardly "limited release" to me.
- my other sn is k0betw0

128281290.jpg

128281632.jpg

hey air raids, how do these fit compare to your other shoes? what's the size of these and what's the size of your other kickz...
- my other sn is k0betw0

Quote:
hey air raids, how do these fit compare to your other shoes? what's the size of these and what's the size of your other kickz...

these have a little room.i'm tempted to o get a 7.5, these are an 8. i'ma a little hesitant to play ball in these cause i dont want my foot to move around.some thick socks would help. my 2k5's fit nice and snug.the ZK1's have a little more room. 90% of my kicks are an 8.i have afew 7.5's and a couple of 8.5's and 1 size 7.you some shoes run big ,and some run small

i dont think anybody showed the inside of the shoe and i think somebody asked what it looked like so i thought i would post it.also i can get these on monday.i'll be at my spot to get some negro leauge stuff to go with my negro leauge AF1s. i'll post pics of them later.if anybody wants a paticular pic of these shoes just ask

So there suede on the inside of the Black/Yellow shoes or is it leather all away around ?

suede on the inside. the rest is leather.there are some really good pics a few pages back by SHUGE

this is sad these are going for $200 plus on ebay.somebody name humananomoly is bidding on like 5 or 6 pair at $200+ a pop. the seller doesnt even have these in hand. is there a cure for hype? or must we all suffer from it.

Limited or not, GR or not these are by far my favorite shoes that are probabley releasing this year. I honestly hope that they are GR. 1 so everyone can enjoy these shoes, 2 no resellers hyping up the price, and 3 can get as many as I want with ease.

has anyone had the chance to play in a pair of ZK1's yet? i can't wait to get into these.

Ok I'm going to be the first to say it.

I think the Zoom Kobe I are a instant classic.In terms of style, design, quality, and also these shoes the white/purple colorway are apart of history are and in th NBA hall of fame already.

Man, seeing the pictures and the hype that everyone has put on them is making it even more harder on me to have to wait until they come in early next week. I just really hope an 11 will fit, I wear a 10.5 in the 2k5s so hopefully they wont be too big.

^ If my 10.5's are too small I'll work out a trade with you.
There are too many hypebeasts, fashion victims, and nutthuggers all over MJ's "limited" shoes. It's time to move onto something better...

I agree that these things are gonna be pretty popular. Hey AirRaids, what other colors do you plan on getting?

n63ix0.jpg

Out

I hope the ZK1 will actually be a good performance shoe not because it's Kobe sig shoe. I love the 2k5 because it lived up to the hype and i hope ZK1 will be the same.
:smile:
smile.gif

I GOT MY ZK1 Sz 12 if that matter . :D
happy.gif

Raid, would you care to take a picture of what they look like on your foot? ^Alright about the 10.5's, I'm thinking that if these fit like people say they do, then I'll definately need a 10.5. You can e-mail me and let me know about if yours are too small or not...

[email protected] I also have an ebay name with 100% feedback
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

By the way the Laker ended up losing more when Kobe wear his ZK1 in this color. IT"S A CURSE !!!! I WONDER IF HE KNOW OR EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

Mr Suwave,a friend of mine wants to know why it says 1/30/06 on the back of the shirt and will it be exclusive to New York only, and how did u get that picture? thanks for the help, oh and will that shirt be part of the Kobe clothing line?
COOL GREY IV'S SIZE 8.5 VNDS hit me up on AIM MoneyMo41 or email [email protected]
MY SPACE EBAY AUCTIONS

it says 1/30/06 thats the date the KOBE NYC EVENT was held.. made for NYC EVENT ONLY!!! What picture u talking bout??? my poster???

Back
Top Bottom