Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I love the ZKIs ! I got the Blk/Maize, now it's on to the AS. I hope when I play in my Blk/Maize the team I'm on does better than the Lakers.
Kobe just doesn't have any help ! With Lamar out and Mihm, it's real bad.
COOK # 45

dang i hope a 9.5 10 or 10.5 comes back up.....
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

[Magic Johnson] THE NIKE FORUM, IS NOW BACK!!!!! [Magic Johnson]

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>G-MAIL[/td][td]eBay[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
Buy my stuff, check my ebay link.SZ 11.5-12
\n
\n

Quote:
I agree that these things are gonna be pretty popular. Hey AirRaids, what other colors do you plan on getting?

i'll probably go ahead and get them all.i'ma laker fan so i have to rep for Kobe.plus these shoes are nice.i dont get to excited over kicks but i really like these.so whatever colors drop my spot will get them and i'll add them to the AirRaids family.i just hope they dont drop some ugly color combo like the linen 14's.

Definitely gotta hold it down for my boy. All colors will be copped :wink:
wink.gif

I think i'm only gonna get the black/yellow and white/red/black colorway...that north carolina colorway is lookin' tempting as well. :DD

Quote:
Ok, so what's going on this weekend at NTLA? Kobe is gonna be there for sure?

I called to comfirm for myself and they said Kobe will be there as the shoe releases at midnight. The don't have a definite time yet, but he'll be there!!! 8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif

every time he wears this @#%$ shoe they lose! >:
mad.gif

got size 13 air force 1s? ez inbox me

i should have never slept on the black and gold rewind jersey. The black and gold AZK1's match perfectly with it. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

128393046.jpg

3 times the charm2 of those pairs are spoken for but i have a 10.5 thats gotta go

wow, some of yall are gonna cop all colorways?

black n white, black n purple, mpls, allstar, QS yellow/black, white n purple

that is 6 colorways. gonna cost you about $800. wow, i hope yall make lots of dough lol..

damn i can't believe i stepped away from my pc for a minute and missed the nbdc release. but anybody know what stores are carrying them on the 18th? oh...and i'll be coppin all color ways!
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
i should have never slept on the black and gold rewind jersey. The black and gold AZK1's match perfectly with it
try looking on eBay, i won one about a month ago for $40
Hit me up if you got sz 14 or 15 Jordan XII's

Back
Top Bottom