Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

I hate being in the UK, it sucks! I want to go back to LA!
[/b]
"Baketball is like poety in motion. Just comin down the court, you got a defender in your way, you take them to the left, take them to the right, and hes falling back, and you just...jay...right in his face. Then you look at him, then you say 'What!?'"

Quote:
I hate being in the UK, it sucks! I want to go back to LA!

Damn hommie. Sucks for you :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]

so...yeah...I'm definitely buying two pairs. I'm making kobe's shoes my new jordan's. Just think....ten years from now kobe will be finished playing or close to it. I'll be ready.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Got my pair on the restock Fri....question - when is the Kobe gear going to hit Niketown? I am sure it will drop by this Sat for the GR wh/red, but was wondering if anyone knew if they would be selling anything to match the QS blk/yellow. I know there are the tees from the Chi/LA/NYC events on eBay, but hit me up if u know....
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

Quote:
I'm making kobe's shoes my new jordan's.

I am glad I am not the only one thinking this way. I was begninning to think I was slowly losing my mind.

I would like to know exactly what flintgrey wants to know. I want to see some more clothing. Like that shirt that was posted some pages back.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

^^^when did you get your delivery notice? I still haven't gotten mine....anyone still haven't gotten theirs?

Quote:
I'm making kobe's shoes my new jordan's

^ no doubts. With the XXI coming out(LOL @ $175), and all these whack varient colored Jordan retros, I rather spend my $$$ on ZK1s.

I just called NT and shoes were shipped today, well for me anyways, I just use regular ground shipping
[/center][/b]

Go To UPS.com and track the package. Here is mine...

Tracking Number Status Delivery Information

1. 1Z R09 81X 13 2415 47
Delivered
Delivered on: 02/06/2006
9:52 A.M.
Delivered to: US
Signed by: DAVIS
Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER

Wear your kicks!

i just chatted with one of the customer service rep. She says that since they are still in pending, they are under review. This does not guarantee us a pair as of yet, until they are shipped. Is this true?

man I have NO idea. I was one of the first people to order, around 7:10pm friday. Maybe that is the reason. It's cool to be one of the first though...
Wear your kicks!

Quote:
I already got my delivery notice! I can't wait to see them tonight.

Did you do that Express rush delivery? Is that how you got them coming already?
FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

oh yeah. I did the most expensive shipping. I am used to paying 150 for jordan's anyway.... :\
ohwell.gif

Wear your kicks!

^^^ true about PYS.com. But They won't ship until 2-8-06. You might as well buy them in the store Saturday. You will have them faster. and that $10 off from PYS is paid in shipping so you break even.
Wear your kicks!

ANYONE ELSE, BESIDES BEEZIKLE and others who got their shipping confirmation on friday, GOT YOUR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION TODAY YET??? I haven't gotten mine yet, i hope i still get them...both of them...

easy easy...guys relax and deep breathing..I haven't got mine yet but we all will in due time.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

hey guys.. just wanted to know if the KObe commercial was on during the superbowl... i didn't get a chance to see it since im in Canada...

Back
Top Bottom