Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

KingDugan... that is tight :pimp:
pimp.gif

Lakers Fans... I am feeling you!!

Quote:
THe yellow black and whites are coming out. i saw them in person in old town pasadena at neo 39. they also had the all star edition for display.

i was there the other day...they didnt have jack crap
KB8
4 MVP

those are ill id's kingdugan. i have similar pairs being shipped anyday now...

i'll post pics of my "humble" kobe collection when my id's come in!

:D
happy.gif

I'm a sz 13 but my ZKIs (sz 13) are too big. Anybody have a 12.5 for trade? Help ! ! ! ! !
COOK # 45

kingdugan, nice, very nice collection you've got there! Haven't received PYS confirmation for the AS. Damn! Called them and they advised that they're only expecting shipment to arrive today tomorrow. Purchased the AS 3 days ago!!! Can't wait to get them.

Usually wear 10.5, ordered 10.5. Should I change them to 10?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Niketalk I spoke to a rep/close friend for Nike today and heres the 411 on the Black/Maize. For everyone that missed out on the limited release and is waiting for the 18th to come around your in luck. Niketown.com WILL have these on the 18th of Feb. They are in LIMITED amounts so I doubt they'll still be up the following day for sale. Of course Niketown stores and urban accounts will get these as well BUT in limited amounts. This is all new news and has just been announced so for those that cant get to a urban account they will be up on niketown.com Just looking out for my fellow Niketalkers.

I received mine yesterday and when I pulled them out to look at I was really impressed, but found that the were huge like everyone on Niketalk was saying. Well to my dismay I ordered an 8.5 and Nike sent me a 9.5. I sent them back today, but when I spoke to them yesterday they said I was S.O.L. So be on the lookout for the 9.5 sometime next week on nikebasketball. :\
ohwell.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE MEAN WHEN YOU SAY URBAN ACCOUNTS?FOR THE SALDFKJSLKDJFMILLIONTH TIME NAME SOME DAMN STORES IN LA BESIDES UNDEFEATED.IS SHIEKH GETTING THEMMMMM
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
go 49ers and Lakers

has any canadians that ordered the zk1 from PYS got theirs all ready????
you're looking at cucumber boy,as in cool as a...

YO! The feature on Nikebasketball.com is open...sorta.

It's on the main page but the link is dead, which means they'll open it soon. Can't wait!
[/b]
"It's for all the marbles. I'm sitting in the house loading up the pump, I'm loading up the Uzis, I've got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them, couple of grenades, got a missile launcher. I'm ready for war."

ya just saw the commercial, its pretty cool, but is he wearin the Zoom Kobes or the 2k5s. To me it looked like the 2k5 but maybe i just need to see it again

Quote:
YO! The feature on Nikebasketball.com is open...sorta.
Yea it is open fully I just checked it out. Its pretty nice, you can download his commercial, wallpapers, and it has a little description of the all-stars.

^really?

Damn I can't get in for some reason...
[/b]
"It's for all the marbles. I'm sitting in the house loading up the pump, I'm loading up the Uzis, I've got a couple of M-16s, couple of nines, couple of joints with some silencers on them, couple of grenades, got a missile launcher. I'm ready for war."

Here are pics of mine...just some crappy quick pictures

ng7uyq.jpg

ng7v55.jpg

These are 11's and are too big, anyone with a pair of 10.5's wanna trade up? Let me know...

[email protected] Also, if anyone is interested, email me with an offer.
"Can ya lend a ninja a pencil?..."

Does anyone know when the All-Stars go on sale at Nike.com? I know it says the 11th, but is there a certain time? The Black/Maize went on sale at 7. Anyone know the time? Also, how limited will they be?

Thanks!

Can someone post the wallpapers here since Nike.com is too faulty to do it itself?

Thanks.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom